X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin good man! you should bag this! that would look sick

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Dope amazon. Do you have any pictures of how you rotated the ball joints to get the car lower.
      Kinda reminds me of the cars in sin city, just cuz of all the black and hardware accents.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

that thing is so gangster! :drool:

Comment

Wow! I have always loved these, and your's is so amazingly simple. Full of win!

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
            Dope amazon. Do you have any pictures of how you rotated the ball joints to get the car lower.
            Kinda reminds me of the cars in sin city, just cuz of all the black and hardware accents.
            I pretty much just relocated the ball joint from the bottom of the lower control arm to the top of the lower control arm. It dropped it about another inch.

I like the Sin City reference, for some reason I always gravitate towards darker cars.

Comment

Originally posted by XsuperbeeX View Post
              that thing is so gangster! :drool:
              Originally posted by standard125r View Post
              Wow! I have always loved these, and your's is so amazingly simple. Full of win!
              Thanks!!

Comment

Now this is one hell of a cool car!
                Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

This thing is perfection! I really like where it is now and the direction you took with it. +1 for Sin City vibes

Maybe some more brass accents and vintage grille badges?
                  - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

Damn, Amazons are so slick. And yours certainly stands out from others.

Ps: The original picture from your sig is now my desktop background. And i don´t change it that often.
                    Medium-low...

Comment

Originally posted by PugLife View Post
                      Damn, Amazons are so slick. And yours certainly stands out from others.

Ps: The original picture from your sig is now my desktop background. And i don´t change it that often.
                      Wow! Thank you! Thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
                        This thing is perfection! I really like where it is now and the direction you took with it. +1 for Sin City vibes

Maybe some more brass accents and vintage grille badges?

Funny you should mention that, I picked up some more brass hardware for misc locations. Im running a brass shift knob as well (vintage door knob). I dont want to go overboard though, keep it subtle. Maybe the engine compartment will be the place to do that.

Also got my hands on a 1966 Az plate and registered it to the car. Having a guy restore it as we speak. The colors for that year in Az were white background and black letters, much better for the car in my opinion (its the little things right).

Comment

Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
                          Funny you should mention that, I picked up some more brass hardware for misc locations. Im running a brass shift knob as well (vintage door knob). I dont want to go overboard though, keep it subtle. Maybe the engine compartment will be the place to do that.

Also got my hands on a 1966 Az plate and registered it to the car. Having a guy restore it as we speak. The colors for that year in Az were white background and black letters, much better for the car in my opinion (its the little things right).
                          Would love to see some pics when you get everything finished up with it! I hear you on not wanting to go overboard... subtlety goes a long way. The vintage AZ plate sounds awesome as well!
                          - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
                            Would love to see some pics when you get everything finished up with it! I hear you on not wanting to go overboard... subtlety goes a long way. The vintage AZ plate sounds awesome as well!

Im really happy with how the plate turned out. Anyone that lives in a state that registers "Year Of Make" plates should look into it. I found the 1966 Arizona plate on eBay and then checked to see if the plate numbers were in use by searching the numbers as if I wanted a personalized plate. All clear, so I bought the plate. After a few failed attempts at painting it myself via multiple techniques/tools, I had a local painter restore it to basically new condition. It turned out that the colors for that year in Az exactly match the euro plate I have in front, so that was cool.
                            Last edited by Keith602; 09-05-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I can't get over how rad this is.

You've done almost exactly what I wish I could do to an Amazon.

Good work man.

Comment

Small update...

Needed side mirrors. After looking around for a little while I decided on ordering one from a '68 Camaro. Seems to go with the lines pretty well. These cars are really narrow, so it does help out in giving it a little width visually. Its hot as hell out here, so the placement had a lot to do with making sure the vent window is operational too. Still stoked on the license plate. I know thats not a big deal, but it adds to the character of the car, and Arizona has very ugly license plates (even the specialty plates are wack).

Last edited by Keith602; 09-05-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X