• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
    wonderful.
    Same goes for that 2002!

Comment

I think I might have to own one of these someday. The wagons really get me too, that would be a tough decision. I can't tell whether I like the all black or all stainless grill better. I think a mixture of both would look perfect haha either way it looks great and love the new ride height.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

thumbs up to such a beautiful car and local car too! hope to see it around!
        Instagram: Dariusrusu
        Vwvortex: Vwdubluvin

c by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/55829963@N05/]

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
          I think I might have to own one of these someday. The wagons really get me too, that would be a tough decision. I can't tell whether I like the all black or all stainless grill better. I think a mixture of both would look perfect haha either way it looks great and love the new ride height.
          The wagons are dope! A friend of mine is building one. The thinking behind painting the grill black was simple, if it looks bad, I can just strip the black off and go back to the matte silver. The problem for me was that they are so close to the chrome bumper it made the matte finish of the grills even more noticable. They just looked kinda old and beat. Also, I wanted to do something different. These are the kind of things that happen when im bored and waiting for parts to ship haha
          Last edited by Keith602; 08-16-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vwdubluvin View Post
            thumbs up to such a beautiful car and local car too! hope to see it around!
            Thank you! Yeah it will be around after this weekend. Clutch master went out, so when the new one gets here i'll be back on the road.

Comment

Took some new pics. She was being dramatic this week, but she's back on the road now

Last edited by Keith602; 12-14-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Damn bro your Volvo looks dope as F*, i just love it.

Comment

Agreed ^ It's so clean. The black really does this car justice, as well as the blacked out grill. Those are Crown Vic steelies for cop cars right? Get the rears widened for that staggered look.(IMO) Have you seen the shop selling IFS and IRS kits for these? I believe he has a build on this site. Anyway awesome work can't wait to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by R32SilviaTech View Post
                    Agreed ^ It's so clean. The black really does this car justice, as well as the blacked out grill. Those are Crown Vic steelies for cop cars right? Get the rears widened for that staggered look.(IMO) Have you seen the shop selling IFS and IRS kits for these? I believe he has a build on this site. Anyway awesome work can't wait to see more.
                    Thanks! Yeah I've seen those setups, they are amazing. If I could afford to go that route, I definitely would.

Comment

I can't get enough of this thing! I take back what I said a few days ago, the all black grill looks great in the new pictures.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I can't get enough of this thing! I take back what I said a few days ago, the all black grill looks great in the new pictures.
                        Thanks man!! Yeah that first pic I posted didn't really show it well. Some people like the black grill and some don't, but I guess in the end it's really about just doing what you like.

Can't wait to see more of your build as well, coming along great

Comment

Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
                          Thanks man!! Yeah that first pic I posted didn't really show it well. Some people like the black grill and some don't, but I guess in the end it's really about just doing what you like.

Can't wait to see more of your build as well, coming along great
                          Yep, follow your own vision, not someone else's. And thanks, I'm actually working on it tomorrow for the first time in months!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Jaw dropped. Great job
                            Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

Yep, follow your own vision, not someone else's. And thanks, I'm actually working on it tomorrow for the first time in months!
                              Cool, I'll check the thread for updates!

Comment

I Love this entire thing PROPS man keep it up! in for MOAR LOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X