Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love your Amazon. Pls make a new Video need something more of that thing to watch when i work at the barn

Comment

• Originally posted by delvin View Post
      Wow, those wheels blasted it to lunar levels. Love the gold
      Originally posted by sam. View Post
      oh god beautiful car man!
      Originally posted by Markus View Post
      I love your Amazon. Pls make a new Video need something more of that thing to watch when i work at the barn
      Thanks!

Comment

• I like it but liked it way much more on previous wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCG View Post

I like it but liked it way much more on previous wheels.
          The Salt Flats were fine but became a little boring to me after a while. The modern dodge steelies with 70's caps always worked, but again were kinda too obvious and simple for me, plus a lot of amazons started running them. A few months ago I decided I wanted to push the boundaries on this project. I've seen hundreds of 122's on the web and my goal was to take mine in a different direction.

Comment

• And you definitely knocked it out of the park on that one =)
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• pleased to say I'm a proud volvo fanatic from the beginning from the first days of my car enthusiasm years ago...

which drew me to the early stages of this amazing build..and now its here..snapping every neck in sight.

What a beautiful sight to see.
              Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                And you definitely knocked it out of the park on that one =)
                Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                pleased to say I'm a proud volvo fanatic from the beginning from the first days of my car enthusiasm years ago...

which drew me to the early stages of this amazing build..and now its here..snapping every neck in sight.

What a beautiful sight to see.
                Well thanks guys!

Comment

• The new look is stunning man

Just a bit camber in the back would be nice
                  IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                    The new look is stunning man

Just a bit camber in the back would be nice
                    Not possible with a live solid rear axle unfortunately.

Comment

• No updates, just some random pics I've taken recently.

Comment

• I really love what you have done with the car! I have a '69 122, black aswell, already ordered 5" struts from airbagit, but seeing your equip wheels i must say, wow. How wide are they? And what offset do you have on them? I was thinking of 18x8 ET 0..

Comment

• Don't like the front and rear camber on the car, the rest is beautiful. Like the new wheels!

Bmw 840 Air Lift http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1438671

My 135i thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67657

My Golf Rallye http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69207

Comment

• Originally posted by sam. View Post
                            Don't like the front and rear camber on the car, the rest is beautiful. Like the new wheels!
                            No camber in the rear as its a live solid axle, The front has the added camber to clear the fender. I added roughly a couple of degrees from where it has always been with the other wheels. Similar to a low vw beetle but reversed. At ride height the camber is corrected obviously.

Comment

• Comment

• That was a very sarcastic clap from the Joker if I remember correctly lol

Comment

Working...
                                X