This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    Maybe use an old brown leather belt to strap the spare tire down? To match the interior?
    Exactly what i was thinking

Comment

• still don't get how I have not seen you around the valley....are you east, west or central? guessing central going off the houses....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRacer02 View Post
        still don't get how I have not seen you around the valley....are you east, west or central? guessing central going off the houses....
        yeah im more central near midtown

Comment

• You sure make Volvo pround of what they created and you moore then improved.

Theese Amazons are rare in good condition already in Sweden.
          Really cool to see what youre doing with that car

/Viktor

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
            yeah im more central near midtown
            Damn Still cant believe i never saw you... I used to live at Central and Maryland..

Comment

• Quick little edit just for fun

Last edited by Keith602; 03-30-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Ive seen this a few times and all i can say is WOW! Great build my friend
                Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                  Ive seen this a few times and all i can say is WOW! Great build my friend
                  Thanks man!!

Comment

Quick little edit just for fun

you just keep surprising me Keith, that video is very well done!

and i like the mount and i totally agree with the idea of a leather strap tie down for the spare.

i'm thinking i might have to go to Arizona just to see your car before you get tired of it and sell it
                    E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                      you just keep surprising me Keith, that video is very well done!

and i like the mount and i totally agree with the idea of a leather strap tie down for the spare.

i'm thinking i might have to go to Arizona just to see your car before you get tired of it and sell it
                      Thanks! Yeah, first video ive ever really attempted so I learned quite a bit about what to do next time. Im in the process of making a slider to get some better panning shots. Ill try to make another little video soon. Id really love to get some rolling shots somehow though. And I dont know that ill ever sell this haha. I keep coming up with things to do on it. A friend of mine is doing a motor swap on his wagon so I'll be getting his b18 to rebuild and possibly bore out to 2.0L plus add an m41 overdrive. So at that time ill dive into making the engine bay look pretty. Im kind of always on the lookout for 3 piece wheels that would look the part as well. Still plenty to do! But yeah, holler if you're ever in Phoenix

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, first video ive ever really attempted so I learned quite a bit about what to do next time. Im in the process of making a slider to get some better panning shots. Ill try to make another little video soon. Id really love to get some rolling shots somehow though. And I dont know that ill ever sell this haha. I keep coming up with things to do on it. But yeah, holler if you're ever in Phoenix
                        there are lots of DIY's out there for building sliders so that'll be no sweat for ya. I haven't jumped into video yet and i doubt i will (i **** editing pics and videos take 10 times longer to edit). Rolling shots are my specialty though.

were you thinking of shots like this

that's one of my favs of all the ones I've shot so far.
                        My aunt lives in Sedona so i can def find an excuse to get out there someday.

Comment

there are lots of DIY's out there for building sliders so that'll be no sweat for ya. I haven't jumped into video yet and i doubt i will (i **** editing pics and videos take 10 times longer to edit). Rolling shots are my specialty though.

were you thinking of shots like this

that's one of my favs of all the ones I've shot so far.
                          My aunt lives in Sedona so i can def find an excuse to get out there someday.
                          Can't see the photo

Comment

• one day would like to see this!
                            08 Sentra slow build

Comment

• the purple miata on this page:
                              This gallery hosted by SmugMug; your photos look better here.

Comment

yes! But maybe not exactly like that haha

Comment

Working...
                                X