X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koooolll...
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• LOVE the wheels.

They check all the boxes.

Comment

• Love the new wheels, keep doing great things! Don't get rid of the steelies tho... that's a great look as well
        - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
          Those look rad=)
          Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          Koooolll...
          Originally posted by KFC ONE View Post
          LOVE the wheels.

They check all the boxes.
          Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
          Love the new wheels, keep doing great things! Don't get rid of the steelies tho... that's a great look as well
          Thanks guys! Glad to hear some people liking the wheels. Anything that doesnt normally go on these is always risky I guess, but im just up for trying something different.
          Last edited by Keith602; 12-26-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Looks great el presidente!

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith602 View Post
              Sounds like a good project! Start a build thread if you haven't yet
              Yeah I might do that, though progress won't be fast enough to justify one :p

Comment

• Originally posted by The Simps View Post
                Looks great el presidente!
                Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartezz View Post
                  Yeah I might do that, though progress won't be fast enough to justify one :p
                  Dont worry about that. I feel like its a good thing to do, if even just as a resource for others who may be working on similar projects. For me personally, I found boards like these helpful when I got stuck on things. Some threads were years old and completely abandoned, but I was able be inspired and get some useful info from them. Especially when it comes to cars that there isnt a lot of readily available info on, like ours.

Comment

• Got new 205/45's for the steelies. Here's some pics from the Good Guys show last weekend with the steelies back on.

Comment

• Picked up some beauty rings on ebay to try out. They change the look in a direction im not really going. Definitely more of the 50's vibe. They might look better with a taller tire and white wall kind of thing.

Last edited by Keith602; 12-26-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Love how this car looks, I'm actually a bigger fan of the steelies
                        My '66 C10 Build
                        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• lol dude I am digging the beauty rings though. breaks up all the black

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            lol dude I am digging the beauty rings though. breaks up all the black
                            x 2, that has to be my favorite set up, it looks like stock with a twist
                            Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• ..wow. this is beautiful
                              sigpic

Comment

• I kind of love the beauty rings, which is weird. I've never liked beauty rings before. But honestly all 3 set ups are awesome and you can't go wrong with any of them.
                                Also, whitewalls. Do it
                                Originally posted by BigBody
                                If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X