No announcement yet.

Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update: versiontwo lab made a small amount of stickers that are sort of a parody of Speedhunters' #MAXIMUMATTACK that says #MINIMUMATTACK instead. I'm picky about my car, but I'm also chill about it. So it seemed perfect for me.

Package just arrived today. I only ordered one in gold, but Ravi threw in a butt load of freebies as well.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm gonna drop about 3-4 stickers and replace them with one #MINIMUMATTACK sticker. Still trying to keep it somewhat clean.

ENDLESS RIVAL: Art | Automotive Culture

Insta: @endlessrival | @_notlance

Wraith | 1966 Fairlane 500 | Gone
    Six | 1995 S14 | Gone
    Absolution | 1995 E36 | Current

Comment

The End of Six

The last few pictures I took of Six while he was still in my ownership.

sneaky so my lieutenant (or the commissioner) doesn't see it at work.

Six | 1995 S14 | Gone

Comment

The Absolution

I traded Six earlier this year for a 1995 Samoan Blue E36 325CI with working A/C, a cupholder, 5 speed, and LSD.

The tires were complete shit, so the first purchase was a new set of Kumho's. Unfortunately, as I had them put on, the guys discovered that a couple of the wheels (those beat-ass Uglia 1000's) were bent. So now I'm working on getting a set of E46 sport wheels to replace them.

New tag frame (and some more awesome freebies)

New antennae grommet from ECS Tuning (for the love of GOD use dish soap or you will never get that damn thing in the fender)

I'll explain something right now: I have never had a manual before. My '81 F-100 was swapped out for an AOD before I got my license, my '66 Fairlane 500 was auto, the '97 Catera (duh), the '95 S14... all auto. This is my first manual. Therefore, I need to practice driving it. I've taken it around my old apt complex a few times without stalling.

However, the driver seat is broken. It will not lock back into the upright position. It's like the handle on the side is constantly pulled up. It just falls back into the rear seat. So, my dad drove it over to their house (they have a garage and tools n' shit). I'm going to go work on getting the seat to lock this week. I thought it was a snapped or stretched bowden cable. Ordered one from ECS and installed it. Still have the problem. Anyway, there's my dad being squished into the steering wheel. We put one of the steelies from Six behind the seat to keep it up.

I also just moved into a house that's about $300 cheaper than my old apt where I was living when I had Six. Just gotta finish paying off shit for them and I can do something with the bimmer.

Tried my hand at replicating Samoan Blue in FM5 and throwing on some white TE37's to see how it would look. Thoughts?

Also going to order some window regulator clips this week. The windows work fine. It's just the clip on the driver side window is broken so the window will fall down if it rolls down.
        Last edited by Spawn613; 08-18-2014, 03:56 AM.

Six | 1995 S14 | Gone

Comment

Crazy thread man, Love it lol

Let's what you do with the Bimmer.

Comment

The Absolution

Originally posted by Spectra Phantom View Post
            Crazy thread man, Love it lol

Let's what you do with the Bimmer.
            Thanks! Trying to get back into "building (not really building, but ya know... doing something) this E36 mode". Missing my S14 something fierce, but that's because I haven't driven more than 5 minutes at a time in this bimmer. So any words of encouragement help the car stay.

No real update, just a pic. Ran out of daylight Monday when I tried to get the seat out. Battery's on the charger, etc. Gonna take a crack at it again this weekend, but as some of you know, it's been raining quite a bit in middle Ga.

****EDIT***** wait wait wait, I have one small update. It's an update compared to my doing nothing on the car lately. I ordered the clip for my driver side window from autohausaz. No more window falling down into my door! Also means I can finally drop the top (all the windows automatically roll down when you drop the top).

Last edited by Spawn613; 08-21-2014, 02:25 AM.

Six | 1995 S14 | Gone

Comment

I'm probably going to be making a new thread soon. Anyway, I got the seat out a few weeks ago. Did I mention the driver door was a wonderful Steel Blue?

And about a week later the clips for the window showed up. Gonna try to work on it some this week, but I put in another 60 hours. Not sure if I can get to it.

Six | 1995 S14 | Gone

Comment

***UPDATE*** Found a seat for $30. Going to pick it up Thursday. Moving all the E36 stuff to a new thread even though it seems like I'm just posting stuff in here to entertain myself.

Six | 1995 S14 | Gone

Comment

Lets see the new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectra Phantom View Post
                    Lets see the new thread.
                    Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Six | 1995 S14 | Gone

Comment

Working...
                    X