Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charriots Le Slipperydinosaur.

Hey all.

Basically, for those of you that are in for a long read; I had made myself a thread on my first import a while back. It was a nice stock 180sx type x, months went by and it became somewhat impractical and my willingness of spending lots of money on it (as well as being unemployed) wasn't high at all.

^^that would be it. 9 or so months after ownership the 180 and I parted ways.

Somewhere around this time I landed myself a somewhat well paying job (for me anyways). That's when several money pits where purchased and fun was had.

Shortly after acquiring said job, I purchased an 89 Silvia in a two tone seafoam green. Obviously the first thing you do when you buy an S chassis is take it drifting. So i did just that...

Then I got sick of the shitty 33gtst handbrake and installed a PBM Hydro.
    My super awesome welding skilllzzzzz...

Loaded the car up, and went drifting again.

Then the car ran out of registration and was no longer a car i could daily (not that i daily-ed it much anyways). So i went and brought myself a daily driver.

And here it is. Its a 1997 Dayz Edition Nissan Stagea. It was built by its previous owner as a drift car. I have since been attempting to make it as comfortable of a daily as possible. Here it is, the day i picked it up.

And well.. i drove it straight to the track to see how well it slid.

And I'll add that it slid.. quite better than i expected.

I also managed to have the exhaust fall off on me.. i drifted a few more laps anyways.

A few weeks passed, I took the s13 to the track again and it decided to be naughty and not work. My apparent non-keen-ness of having the car turn into a money pit, It was sold off in pieces for noone to enjoy ever again. IM A MONSTER..!

Then... with s13 money I purchased a pair of equips in 17x9 -8? and a pair of lorinzers in 17x9.5 +10 for the stagea. I'm running a 15mm spacer in the front and a 30mm spacer in the rear effectively making them F: 17x9 -23 and R: 17x9.5 - 25.

Put them on the car..

Didn't like the lorinzers..
    So i replaced them with a pair of 18x10 +24 work viennas also with the 30mm spacers. But no fotozz of dissss yet.

Basically that's everything up to date. The Stagea is being built to my daily needs, my s13 is in pieces and my e28 is awaiting its fate. Oh, and i painted my surfboard.

Honestly, I'm extremely keen to turn the e28 into a drift car. No idea how it'll go, but only time will tell.. My impulsiveness, laziness and indecisiveness will only lead me down the most random of paths. STAY TUNED!

that is all....
    SlipperyDinosaur - http://slipperydinosaur.tumblr.com/

I'm jealous, I'm jealous, I'm sooooo jealous!! These are some of my favorite cars and the states don't get them.
    IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

not bad man! looks great

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

what the fuck is this thread title

Comment

I like this. Lots.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I love Stageas!
            Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
              what the fuck is this thread title
              Straya

Comment

These photos make me tingle.

I'm uploading from my phone so quality will no doubted - ly be super shit. Oh wells...

Comment

Also.. This is my e28. Her name is josie.

She has been sitting out the front of my house unloved for 2 months copping all sorts of weather. I just don't know what to do with her...

This morning I came across a very cheap mild port 13bt package.. Thoughts everyone? I want to drift it athe end of the day an I'm not putting another bimmer engine in her cause they are way too expensive here.

Comment

Working...
                  X