My Little Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Honda

Hi I'm Paul from the Philippines. I have a 2004 1.3 Honda Jazz/Fit here in the Philippines and I'll be showing you my progress as I get to my projected stance plan in the future. Hopes up as I'll be getting there soon! Cheers

This was my first car an Opel astra with a heart transplant from a Toyota Sprinter.

After that I sold my astra then bought the Honda Fit.

It started of with an OZ rims

14" inch oz rims with 185/55/14

Then I bought a 15'' Volk Ray mags as my next plan...Unfortunately I thought that the mags would go wide as it was at 7" wide but then I figured it wasn't really that much so I sticked to it for a bit.. here it goes

Then I got to sell it at an awesome price so I purchased my next and final rim "Varrstoen V3 mags which was still 15' but 8" wide..so here goes

This is how it looks like now...Haven't gotten a decent photo yet but will post one soon as I have installed Lowering springs today which lowered the car decently at 1.5''. Next stop would be camber kits.

Haven't gotten a decent photo yet but will post one soon as I have installed Lowering springs today which lowered the car decently at 1.5''. Next stop would be camber kits. I hope to get feedbacks for potential possibilities with the car. Thanks for your time
    Last edited by motulfilipino; 06-23-2013, 04:08 AM.

Looks good.
    I like the new wheels

Comment

cant wait to see those new wheels on, nice Honda though man

Comment

Working...
      X