No announcement yet.

its pink damn it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn you! been looking for a red 190e in the uk! That's not a standard bodykit is it? I want it! Think you should black up that chrome around the rear window though.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

I.....yes.

This is noice.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
        Damn you! been looking for a red 190e in the uk! That's not a standard bodykit is it? I want it! Think you should black up that chrome around the rear window though.
        alright mate yeah i wasnt even looking for a 190 at the time i wanted a 300ce .then this popped up on ebay and it wasnt to far from me ,the guy only wanted £900 for it and the inside is mint and the out side was reasonably straight and totally rust free . its only a 2.0 4 cylinder 120 k on it but all i do is cruise in it man , any way i ended up gettin it gor £600 hahaha , i cudnt believe it ,ithought it was gonna die on the way home or sumat but touch would nothin major yet and ive has it 6 month nearly ,i bet ..oh and the kit is standard yeah mate , its a cosworth kit mine was factory fitted but theres been a few breakers about if you do get one n liked the kit ...

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
          and im gonna do the chrome soon it like a shadow chrome . it was on the rear doors between the 2 pieces of glass but i did those with elec isulation tape lol. it lasted a while but its startin to peel now. i might try a tin of that plastidip stuff on them ....................good luck with your search dude ha

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
            :facepalm /thread
            sorry man total tech noob mate . sorted now though , all opinions valued

Comment

Originally posted by e.mury View Post
              1. sign up for www.flickr.com
              2. click the share button
              3. copy pasta the HTML/BBCode directly to your post
              4. ????
              5. PROFIT
              dude many thanks for your help your the reason i can do this now . respect is due sir.

Comment

Originally posted by nickylemns View Post
                this was a good thread. I now how to post the pics. Flickr! i just posted a word-heavy intro... no pics. yall should peep it
                thanks!
                ???

Comment

Working...
                X