No announcement yet.

1985 Subaru GL - BMW E30 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each his own. Glad you aren't going to swap a bmw motor in hahaha.

Pictures look great. Since you are going to use the e30 front, I think it would look sick with a boso shark nose.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Shark nose would look sickkk, I'll see if it's a possibility (possibility means whether it'll look good or not)

My Euro Plate came in the mail! So stoked to put that on
      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by Zwingfilms View Post
        Alright alright, let me be more clear.

First of all, I'm not going all out on this, I have my swap to worry about.
        I'm spending hardly any money on this and I'm not discounting the reliability of BMW's.

Telling me to just get an e30 is like telling me to just buy an STI in regards to my other swap.

What is unique about just buying an e30? or just buying an STI? Nothing, nothing is unique about
        saying, hey look what I bought with my money?

I like to take things and make them really unique like my swap. This E30 conversion is kind of a joke,
        I'm not looking for people to dig what I'm doing, I'm trying to get a laugh out of this, if it ends up
        working out and looking legit, then awesome, if not oh well. I didn't spend much money on this car and if it ends up looking silly, I can always go back to the stock look.

Just sit back and enjoy what you're about to see.
        Initially was going to post a rude comment. But I can totally respect that^. You have my interest man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
        IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Good to hear Kyle, sometimes people get to caught up in standards of what's right and wrong.
          You need to get to know somebody before you understand their intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zwingfilms View Post
            Good to hear Kyle, sometimes people get to caught up in standards of what's right and wrong.
            You need to get to know somebody before you understand their intentions.
            Word. Check out my "ready for air" thread. Just updated. I'm all about being different. If that's what you like, stick to it.

I'd give someone more respect for rice mods if that's what they liked, and less respect to those who go with the flow trying to fit in. Car scene doesn't need that kind of follow the leader bullshit.

Comment

To be honest the body looks sick as is and has tons of potential. Do what you want by all means, but I think you are FAR better off leaving it alone.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Comment

Don't be a h8er - this isn't something I would do on my built car - I have coil overs

Buuuuutttttt, today I cut the springs in the front with my friend "slammedforester" Handles great and looks awesome, not really any wheel gap anymore either.

These were the quickest struts I've ever taken off a car. We did the whole thing in 30 minutes and we didn't even take the top hats off.

Last edited by Zwingfilms; 06-24-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Nice. This car is so retro haha. I like it more and more.

Comment

This thread has some interesting prospects.

Comment

I don't get it. Maybe I'm too old.
                        Owner/Head Builder & Tech - Chuck N' Dick's Garage, Richmond, Va

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckNDicks View Post
                          I don't get it. Maybe I'm too old.
                          ^This.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Ya I just went there…hahaha so awesome - obviously will need some hood and fender work but I think it's gonna look baller

Comment

Whut?
                              Lucas
                              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                              Originally posted by LCG
                              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post

Whut?

This.

If you manage to somehow actually pull this off without it looking god awful horrendous, I will, I don't know, kill myself, or something.
                                Owner/Head Builder & Tech - Chuck N' Dick's Garage, Richmond, Va

Comment

Working...
                                X