• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect benz with MAE wheels..!

i miss thats wheels
    instagram ; haribenz

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      I only accept payment in trident layers gum.
      You know, I was kicking ass and chewing gum, and, well, you know how the saying goes.

Originally posted by DK7HR View Post
      perfect benz with MAE wheels..!

i miss thats wheels
      Thank you! I love love love the MAEs, and I can't wait to see how they come out when I get around to refinishing them.

Comment

• I would hella do a shoot for you, but, ya know, the USA is a bit far away.
        Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Just read the whole thing, and loved it. Great amount of humor and good info. Hardlines look sexy.
          In for Arduino content.

Jay

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed! I've been swamped with grad school stuff, but I'll have updates very soon.

Comment

• what are doing to replace the hard lines?
              Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

• I'm still batting around ideas on what to do with the hard lines. At the very least, I need to replace at least one PTC fitting on each line with compression. PTC seals alright, but there's too much play in the lines for my taste. Ideally I'd replace the VU4 with the NPT version and put compression fittings on it as well.

Honestly, I'm just not all that happy with the trunk install. The audio stuff is fine, but there's a big part of me that wants to just rip out the entire air ride install and do it over again. I've been sketching ideas in my free time, but what I want to do is going to require custom-fabricated air tanks, and that's just not in the budget right now.
                Last edited by Oh Damn, it's Sam; 06-23-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• I have an NPT VU4 and at first I was kicking myself in the ass for spending money on fittings when the PTC version was the same price, then I realized having 90's for intake lines from the tank is awesome and I don't regret it one bit.

The only thing about this car I can complain about is the fact that it doesn't slam the ground when it's aired out. I have a new found respect for hardline setups having faught with regular 3/8" air line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                    Well, I can honor the former very shortly, in fact! The kitten comes home from the breeder on Saturday, and we have decided to name her the greatest name ever: Marshmallow!

Pretty exciting! I haven't had a kitten in the house in just shy of 17 years, so it's going to be interesting. Like all irritating cat people, I'll probably start a YouTube channel and post lots of poorly-edited videos on it.

Let's see, the car. Put a battery in it a while back. Pretty cool. The vacuum-operated door locks don't behave very sanely when the battery is toast, let me tell you.

Drove around with a bunch of ladies in the car and ate caviar and drank Moscow Mules, feeling like a proper Russian crime boss, except for the fact that I have good taste and no money and only one of them sleeps with me. And then one of them vomited in my guest room. Good times. But they liked the car!

One more pic for now:

Things are happening soon. Good things. But they're secret things.

This post was brought to you by Four Roses Bourbon.
                    Awman, I longboard under that bridge! Are you going to the car meet saturday night?

Comment

• Nah, I'm out of the loop - what's going on on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                        Nah, I'm out of the loop - what's going on on Saturday?
                        I guess theres a meet going on saturday night at the Lowes in hayden meadows. Ive never been but im bringing some other guys. Its at 8 pm then they're going to cruise around the waterfront. It'd be sweet to see your car in person! Mine may be out of commission, I blew the front flex disc 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X