95 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 m3

I sold my 98 m3/4/5 because I really wanted a coupe.Its a 95 cosmos/black. found this car local. needs some body work and re-spray. I stripped and sanded the hood because there were a ton of rock chips that rusted. will probably repaint it or get another hood. Original paint every where else except passenger fender. back seat looks like it was never sat in and the black vaders look great. it came with all the parts I need to put the cars interior back together. Ordering a three spoke steering wheel because the one in the car is stock but wrapped with some thick bs. other then that it came with some goodies and I plan to get this car looking how I really want it to look over time. But for now I'm going to enjoy the roughness of it and have fun.

I have cks coilovers with 5 inch swift springs

and the wheels are DP Motorsport Carrera Cup Wheels in BMW fitment. I bought these from Thatcher at Independent Wheel

I only have Crappy phone pictures right now..

those are the seats the first day I bought the car. stopped by Bojangles for some dinner on the drive back.
    I had to redo the door panels. And they turned out pretty good i think for using all the broken original pieces.
    Last edited by vrekdis; 08-03-2013, 10:27 AM.

Those wheels look nice on this, needs more pics.
    05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Car looks real clean so far.

x2 on more pics
      lurkin and murkin

Comment

just getting home from work. working on it. they are all crappy phone picture though haha.

Comment

i love how you say the pic is crappy i can see just fine good luck with the car

Comment

interesting, im sub'd

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

This week I'm putting in all new 24lb injectors. Ordering clear corners and tailights and cleaning the headlights to make them look brand new, euro 3 spoke steering wheel and also will be painting my hood. Once all that is done I will start putting the interior back together(small things here and there) and order wider lips for the wheels so I can lose the spacers.

Comment

A rolling shot on the way to Bimmerfest East this weekend

Last edited by vrekdis; 08-03-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Got an alignment and my fenders rolled and I am very happy haha. wish I did this sooner but I was being lazy and work and having a son, y'know. Needless to say car cant always come first. But I adjusted the front adjustable endlinks and the ride is great. Im going to order all new sway bars and rear adjustable links. And still trying to source wider lips with 35 holes. I do have some pretty big plans for this car when winter comes around. But I dont want to put the cart before the horse and say what they are before I actually have all the parts. I mean I have been waiting on my euro headlights, tail lights and corners since july 1st haha. but I will keep this thread updated when things start to come together and happen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
                  Last edited by vrekdis; 09-06-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

shes all ready for the maryland winter. Winter set up is bbs ch 17x8.5 square spaced out with final et 18

some little things im working on over the winter too.

Comment

mmm... motorsport door handles, ive seen those only a handful of times

looking like your getting it back to its former glory

Comment

came back to life.
                        nicely done dude.
                        sub'd for some e36 fun

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
                        1997 BMW 318i Vert
                        1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
                        1970 Mercedes Benz 250
                        1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

lots of fun ahead. getting some measurements done this week for the DP's

Comment

okay so Im not very active on the forums. and over the last i guess 6 months I have put a good amount of work into the suspension components of the car and Im not done yet. I just finished the wheels about a month ago. I recently just put in my bump steer and angle kit from SLR. which means my front end is all spherical bushings except my inner ball joint. but that will change one I install e46 front control arms. I also installed rear camber arms which is nothing crazy but gives me the adjustment. I want to run more camber but will need to get the shim kit for the trailing arms to adjust my toe. The car will pretty much sit like this until first snow then I will be bringing it into my shop and doing all the body work and full respray. So sorry Im not very up to date but lets be real its just an e36 haha.

sorry for the bad pics if youre interested in my car follow me on instagram: scottyshoebox
                            Last edited by vrekdis; 10-02-2014, 03:52 PM. Reason: sorry for bad pictures

Comment

posted this on my thread in the showroom and figured I post it here since it would b more appropriate.

a little update from the last 3 months. I did the metal work/ body work on the quarters and the rest of the car, and painted the whole car myself . A buddy of mine I work with helped me finish the quarters to make sure they were right. They turned out excellent. It still needs a good detail and The interior needs to be finished. Just taking it step by step. here some shots of he process. I had pictures of it after I metal worked it and filled it but lost them on my old phone. If I can find them I will share. It was a long but fun process do this car pretty much by myself.

SORRY FOR BIG PICS IM NOT GOOD AT INTERWEBS

Comment

Working...
                              X