No announcement yet.

Well, today was productive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARE YOU FUCKED? That's what I've been asking, and I've pointed out that the RX7 was fake, but my FC wasn't, how can someone who's only worked for a year at starbucks afford an FD?

Comment

If you're going to be an ignorant fuck ass and call me a "rich kid" without reading all the shit I've corrected, you can go fuck yourself.

If you guys want pictures of something, go fucking google search them, all I have is pictures of how shit goes back together because I have horrible memory, I have one picture of my car from the front last winter when I just bought the celica, want me to post that?

Comment

calm down man quit internet yelling you're gonna get banned.

Comment

A picture of my car, what someone asked me to do.

Heres a picture from last year.
          It was taken the week I bought the car, and just took off the smallest things, now it's sanded down and getting all the interior reupholstered, so it's pretty much empty, when the summer comes I'll start actively posting shit about the car.

Like when I get my new doors lol.

The previous owners painted it from white to gold, but it's going to black.

It's an 84', and it's obviously a P-Type.
          It has Maroon leather interior, a Digital dash which was a canadian option for p-types in every year, but doesn't have the trip computer, because it was only an L-type option.

I **** the color.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            calm down man quit internet yelling you're gonna get banned.
            i'm not internet yelling lol, it's just how I talk, I'm ignorant

Comment

Alright, if this is it, this is going to be awesome. I myself love Mark 2 Supra's, was minutes away from buying a 1984 blue/silver two tone, but instead I got it's grandfather.
              Good luck!

1973 Celica
              Tanner Stinson
              ASU '19

Comment

Originally posted by hackrtanman View Post
                Alright, if this is it, this is going to be awesome. I myself love Mark 2 Supra's, was minutes away from buying a 1984 blue/silver two tone, but instead I got it's grandfather.
                Good luck!
                thanks man!, the supra wasn't my first choice not gonna lie, before that I was going to buy an E30, but just didn't have the cash, and came across the supra, it was in my price range, and would be a nice project, which it turned out to be

Comment

Working...
                X