1998 Lexus GS400 SOLD
    1993 Lexus LS400 SOLD
    1993 Lexus SC400 SOLD
    I made a build thread :|

Comment

Originally posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
      lol civic, is it on hydroalics...
      Lol Scion....

read the first page... its literally in the first 2 lines....

Comment

New wheels last week. They're wider and I'm already over them, time for something new.

Put gas in this pig today too.

Better updates next time.
        my bodied civic build. | throwntothebears@instagram

Comment

JESUS that thing tucks a lot in the rear! Looking forward to seeing what you settle on for wheels.

Comment

Quick photo dump from the other night.

Comment

dope! love 3dsms on anything. good stuff

Comment

With my new wheels being a bit more agressive then what I had originally set my car up for, it was time to make a few adjustments. I had originally had my rear quarters rolled, and needless to say, It didn’t go as well as planned, and ended up looking awful. I had a few decisions to make, and this is the route I ended up going.

Let's start this off with your typical shitty filtered instagram photo:

But if you look closely above the rear wheel, the arch is mangled.

Now onto the good stuff.

Beat the ducklip/ripples out with a hammer.

Found a small bit of rear body work in the quarter, not a big deal. It was actually done really well. Thanks carfax, you cunt.

Each side in the rear lost about this much factory wheel tub/support.

I don’t really have photos of the inside but to explain it the best, the quarter was separated from the internal skeleton, it was then pushed out/flared to an inch, braced, seam sealed, and underlined.

Time for a little body filler.

If you don’t own one of these cars, you won’t notice much difference, but next to a factory one, it’s very noticeable.

Next on the agenda, was the front. The front wasn't as badly damaged, but the fender did catch the bead of the tire when it would lift up, which made this awful pop thunder metal shit fuck sound. The passenger front corner had a gnarly crease from the tire catching the fender, so that had to be repaired.

Repaired, and pulled. A piece of round bar was fused into what was left in the inner lip of the front fender. It's actually stronger then factory, and I don't have to worry about damaging the fender driving around with 30 psi all around.

Again, unless you own one of these, or are familiar, this doesn't look like much, but it's almost an inch wider then factory.

I plan on tearing down the entire front clip, cleaning everything up, spray some line-x, and giving everything else a good coat of paint. I've got a few more dings to fix on the car, then it's off to be wrapped.

Comment

Looks great! Also, my car was in an accident, and since I work at a car dealership I can carfax any VIN for free. So I ran my carfax, as far as anyone else knows, the accident didn't happen. So now i have to ruin my resale by slamming it instead.
                  Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Originally posted by Illeste9x View Post
                    Looks great! Also, my car was in an accident, and since I work at a car dealership I can carfax any VIN for free. So I ran my carfax, as far as anyone else knows, the accident didn't happen. So now i have to ruin my resale by slamming it instead.
                    Haha yeah. I was totally bummed for about a half of a second, then I realized, it doesn't really matter. I can fix whatever, but in the long run of everything, I'll never be trading it in/returning it to stock again, so I was over it pretty quick.

Comment

yeah, i've came to the realization that cutting my entire rear spring system and replacing it with bags. Effectively put me at a no trade in haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        yeah, i've came to the realization that cutting my entire rear spring system and replacing it with bags. Effectively put me at a no trade in haha
                        "Sir what do those switches do?"
                        "Headlights, all of them"
                        Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Checked the weather and found out it was supposed to rain this morning, so last night I finished what little body work was left and spot primed the quarters/fenders, so I didn't have to worry about it not being sealed up.

Rear quarter.

Front fender.

Need to find a little time to fix a few tiny dings, and then focus on other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                            Lol Scion....

read the first page... its literally in the first 2 lines....
                            LOL we know each other, that was sarcasm. I'm not retarded or illiterate.
                            Last edited by pjurisprudencia; 11-26-2013, 05:11 PM.

91 S13 Hatch daily.
                            92 S13 Coupe HKS SR22
                            2011 Scion xb
                            1998 Lexus GS400 SOLD
                            1993 Lexus LS400 SOLD
                            1993 Lexus SC400 SOLD
                            I made a build thread :|

Comment

Hahahaha
                              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Who are you?

Just kidding! Hi buddy. Best part is your username/water mark is on half the photos in the first post.

More updates Friday hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X