No announcement yet.

trying out that e30 life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so import alliance this weekend was different from all the vw shows i've attended over the last 15 years. lots of nice cars, and everyone was really friendly (at least that i saw).

the severe duty skidder i got from hik fabrication proved to be worth every penny i paid. i got the front wheels off the ground at least once, and left grooves in the highway deep enough for the car behind me to see them while we were doing 80mph. my oilpan is still intact. so stoked. i'll get some pics up later this week of the skidder. gonna get my type a game on, and make some adjustments under the car.

here's some pics from my weekend to make this post less lame.

this was a pitstop in scenic indiana

juicy jay's 240, chris p's fc, and josh's subaru

i think we've seen this before....although i managed not to meet ryan himself. hectic weekend was hectic.

and a gas station in louisville we shut down for 30 minutes by not allowing anyone else in or out. whoops.
    i despise my car, capital letters, and probably you.
    IG doktor_b

Comment

so i've been a busy beaver.
      new control arms up front, new rimz, more miles, fixed odometer, blah blah blah.

ripped off my lip less than a week before IA, so i was looking like this.

then, at the suggestion of a friend, i made a lip instead of buying a lip.

it has had plenty of contact with the roads/driveways around here and has thus far taken all the abuse with no complaints, cracks, rips, or otherwise.
      i despise my car, capital letters, and probably you.
      IG doktor_b

Comment

Working...
      X