X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is SO sick!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

The engine iīm about to put in the chevy is a 350 v8 that i got from a -75 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.

And why i make the frame as a C-notch is because the rear end of the boddy is bolted in the rear part of the frame.

Iīve started to make my engine mounts but havenīt got my bushing yet so the engine will get in mounted as soon all the parts show up.

I know this isnīt really a "STANCE" thread but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.

And to put something importent in this post i have to tell you that i will be running 3 piece wheels 16"

Comment

SUB'd! much better than watching Polodrop Fail thread haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Loving this!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Sub'd! Really enjoying your thread dude
            My '88 Golf GTI - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59460

lowered, because it makes the boobies bounce

Comment

BOSS.

Love the florida and cali plates!

Comment

Nice works so far!!

The only thing that kept me wondering, or maybe i misunderstood. Those photo's of that brown Jetta, was that like your goal to work to? Or did you actually owned that car? Cause when you showed us that stock photo of that Lexus it has the completely stock Jetta on the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Heatzone View Post
                  Nice works so far!!

The only thing that kept me wondering, or maybe i misunderstood. Those photo's of that brown Jetta, was that like your goal to work to? Or did you actually owned that car? Cause when you showed us that stock photo of that Lexus it has the completely stock Jetta on the background.
                  Thanks!

Itīs kind of funny cuz yesterday I was looking at my first post in this thread and saw that my second jetta mk1 was standing in the background in the pic of my original Lexus.
                  So well, I bought my first jetta mk1 when i was 17 and that one was original and wine red.
                  That is the one on the first pics, and thats the one that came out brown one year later.

And the one that is standing next to my lexus was my winter ride, itīs mars red and you can se the difference between the 2 jettaīs by looking on the original paint. But that jetta never got lowerd or anything. Just a daily driver back in 2011.

Thanks again for the good response in this thread,

Comment

Dude this is so nice.

*subscribes*
                    i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

Love everything going on in this thread, that Chevy pickup is just amazing!
                      My '66 C10 Build
                      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Hello again!
                        I've been in the garage for a couple of hours and have made some progress!
                        Made a pair of engine mounts out of some pipes and a bushing from a Audi Q5.
                        And then I cut the cardan shaft in 2 pieces and shorten the axle 9 inches.

Thanks boys for some great response!

Comment

That 33 is sweet. Please leave the patina on it.

What are the plans motor wise?

Comment

Put a 454 in it. Please. Please. Please.

Comment

302 destroke with tri power would be better.

Comment

Since I still have the Lexus and my civic eg AND the Chevy, I really can't afford a big block right now. In Sweden they doesn't come as cheap as in the states.
                                But there will be a twin turbo big block in this Chevy, I promise!
                                But when I sell my Lexus I will by my 3-piece wheels for my Chevy!

Comment

Working...
                                X