No announcement yet.

Lucky's build - MB W210 E320

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the color man...can't wait to see it done.
    http://turbo-2.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by socalE320 View Post
      Nice, looks so sick.
      where did you get the 3 piece AMGs? and whats the size on them?
      Thanks bro. AMG's were bought from a guy on Vortex, then I repainted the centers. They are 17x8.5 ET17 and 17x10 ET18, Im running them on my W126 AMG though. The W210 gets the discountinued 3-piece Brabus until I find a set of Tracers or MAE's that I really like.
      [

Comment

MAE FTWWWW. i love crown jewels

Comment

Its been a whiole since Ive updated this. The olive drab didnt turn out well at all, so I went with black. Still had my wrecked hood, so I wanted to experiment with it. Rusted hood and boot lid, 'root beer' painted wheels and roof.

New look.

I liked everything, but it just wasn't pulled together as much as I wanted. So, back to the AMG/OZ wheels, sanded the rust for a bare metal hood, and painted the roof black.

[

Comment

that looks really good, gave me some inspiration for my w201!
            *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
            blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

i sense win on the horizon

Comment

any new updates BADwayz?
                '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

Updates? Got a new emblem E666

side shot

and both my MB's made this months readers rides section of Eurotuner, not a huge deal, but still kinda cool

heres the W210 pic

Not sure how much more Im going to do with this one, it's my daily beater so lower isnt real practical and since its my beater, throwing more money into it wont be a good idea either. Meh, we'll see. Creative ideas are welcome.
                  [

Comment

love your car man! Dope build

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrun_bb View Post
                      love your car man! Dope build
                      Hey thanks mang, I just picked up a W202 because of yours and a few others Ive liked.
                      [

Comment

Lucky, I joined! This build thread is the shit! Definitely makes me wanna mod my car more haha.

flickrtm | nw-built | azntaiji multimedia

Comment

Do those Brabus wheels have a Black Opal center? If so, they were on my dad's C43 five years ago

Comment

Congratulations on the feature Lucky!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the 202.

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
                              Do those Brabus wheels have a Black Opal center? If so, they were on my dad's C43 five years ago
                              I bought them silver from the orig owner and painted them myself, so different wheels.

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                              Congratulations on the feature Lucky!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the 202.
                              Not a feature by any means bro, but it was cool to see a pic in a nation wide mag. I am working on something with the w126 though...on the hush for now. The w202 will prob stay stock as its my girls dd, and she has a hard time not curbing wheels and such.
                              , ha.

Originally posted by azntaiji View Post
                              Lucky, I joined! This build thread is the shit! Definitely makes me wanna mod my car more haha.
                              Welcome aboard broseph, glad to see you joined up!

I bought some new paint, new wheel bolts for the amg's, a new set of secondary wheels, and am ditchin the crashed hood....so ill have some updates sometime soon.
                              [

Comment

props on the build--- dont know if the olive is my kidna color though. its a color for an old skool car.. and the 210 isn't that old yet...

updated--- i like the flat black... not a fan of the rusted hood thing though... either way props for going that far on a 210

Comment

Working...
                                X