My Hyundai I30cw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hyundai I30cw

So, i will post my very unusall car, itsa diesel i30cw , not the kind of car you tune, not in my country at least, ( Norway ) but it does turn some heads.
    I going for special style, roof rack, getting the ski locks soon just waiting for the right time.

Mods done:

I added some 30 mm lowering springs.
    A roof rack with a wind fairing. a
    Ez lip on front, ( i have ordered new as this was to short =/ , )
    Custom painted headlights by me.
    Red vinyl on all bits that where chrome,
    Black vinly on the front grill
    Carbon vinyl on roof and rear hatch.
    17" wheels, 215/40/17 tires ( will look for other wheels with stretch )

Also I have plans to vinyl the car full wrap vinyl of Matt grey metallic " and I will spray the wheels that are black with RED plastidip =) think it will look greaT =D
    I am looking into getting some " coilovers " but right now money is NOT king =/

here are a quick scetch of my idea.

Here is how it sits now, it was completly stock

Hope its worth being here, Im a big fan of Stance, so hopefully i can achive it soon.

enjoy

glac
    Last edited by glacius; 05-13-2013, 07:17 PM.

I actually like those headlights a lot.

Personally I'd spend the money for the wrap on coils, but it'll look nice grey too

Welcome aboard!

Comment

It would look better with coils and if the wheels were 1" larger, and a bit wider

I like the headlights too, they look sharp.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

It does have potential. Some wider wheels and lowering it 3" and you're there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

thanks guys appreciate the kind words, yeah it needs more low i know but I work as a designer at at a place where i get the vinyl almost for free , thats why I will have it done, if not I would have bought coils instantly =) , also finding coils for this car is not easy at all, also I wanted to try and find " TUV " approved ones which means i will have it approved in registration its rules here that are quite strict about it <.<

I am looking at 18" with stretch to, just need to sell my old set first =)

I like the headlights to they make the car stand out the most and many ask me where i bought them :P when I say I painted them they ask me to help :P

thanks again guys

glac

Comment

I can send more pictures upon request.

Comment

Originally posted by petechason2 View Post
              I can send more pictures upon request.

Pictures of what? =) I dont see any =)

Comment

Can you post the pictures on a different host mate ?

Comment

HI guys Finally Its vinyl wrap time!

It will be finished today! it will be the only HYundai i30cw in Norway that will have vinyl wrap lol!! =D

enjoy

It is all in the details, they did a fantastic job here ! =D looks stock almost, cant wait to have it all done

Wheels black center will be painted red with plastidip, and so will the mirrors will be red as well for now.
                  I am working on the door handles but its not easy I hope I will have them done tonight.

Also I have matt black details that will go on subtle ones like a new "Neverbeeen" sticker ^^

Enjoy

Comment

this is a nice bodystyle
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

So its finally done , the vinyl is on GOD DAMN it makes the whole car look so SICK!
                      Only thing left is the wing mirrors and the rear bumper, which I first need to fix that damage I had.

I love it more now just red paint in centre of the wheels and its perfect <(

enjoy

Comment

i threw up after seeing this car... especially the headlights :lol:

Comment

Im trying so hard to not use the term Rice but, why wrap everything but the mirrors? Im not understanding that...to match the lug nutz and headlights, or did you simply run out of material? To each their own. Its your car so do what you do

Comment

Just read and you will know why. This is pretty far from rice.

Comment

The wrap looks great! It would look so much better with the mirrors wrapped though. The mirrors are just so distracting from the rest of the car.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                              X