DaHawaii Silvia..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    there's only one thing left to do......... Demon Caber IT!
    Seriously he's going to need some healthy oni camber to make this shit work.

Last edited by Stupid Kid; 06-25-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: added a "meme" so my peers will accept me

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckNDicks View Post
      Probably not. The seating surfaces are different, but its not impossible. A lot of custom steel wheels come with two "inside" lips or the lips are reversed for some reason, and the tires go on the same. With that much stretch whoever puts them on will have to use a cheater bottle, so it really isn't going to matter. A little tire lube and a 100psi cheater blast will sort everything out real quick.
      Yeah, but what about the drop center part so you can actually get the tires on? I've done a bunch of sets of tires, and I don't really see how this is going to work. I feel sorry for the tire guy. lol

Anyways, carry on. I'd like to see how this turns out.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

im going to ask a friend where he got some 50-75mm flares for the rear and hopefully with that and stretch i should be able to zero the camber out in the rear the front i am going to camber out but not stupid crazy amount...

SILVIA BUILD! ==>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44686

Intagram: @DaHawaiiKid_ClassicAura

Comment

doing it big i like i like i like!!
          Instagram: @richard420ehhh

Comment

Working...
          X