X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celli View Post
    Hold up...

So my "Chinese" parts are worthless knock offs... Yet you send me to another Asian website for the most disgusting rims I have ever seen?

Love the consistency.

I don't get why age always comes into the mix of building cars.

Comment

Because people assume stupid teenagers are ricey. So they always ask.

Comment

You fix that issue you was talking about earlier?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by V1G0R View Post
          I like turtles.
          <3
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Comment

I came here for the pedals

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                You fix that issue you was talking about earlier?
                No

I have 2 18's in the front and two 15's in the back for now. I won't be driving all weekend. And il hopefully get to fix it Monday. The rear of my car is less than 2 inches off the ground and it's driving me fucking insane.

Comment

Because people assume stupid teenagers are ricey. So they always ask.
                  My definition of rice is cheap parts and halfassed work. The parts you've put on have already been covered, but so far you put on pedals that fell off, you built a sub box, covered it badly then took it out, installed wheels, made them rub worse and took them off. I'm sure I've missed some things but surprisingly, I'm not here to make fun of you.

If you like those wheels then good for you. Same with the headlights. And the shifters. And the pedals. Know what you like and keep with it, but realize that others may not agree with it. This thread started out with people giving constructive feedback and you shot them down. This site is about the community and building upon each other. People were only trying to help, you need to step back and be appreciative. If you don't like their suggestions, just say thanks but I'm happy with what I have and move on.

And everyone else: there is a difference between stating your mind and being a dick. I'm sure your parents told you the wonderful saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a thing".

Comment

This "discussion" should have been over a long time ago. I just keep seeing the same thing posted over and over again and threads like this end up being a competition to get the last word.

Now back to the build, I am interested in seeing the progress and development of this incomplete project. Think thats clear enough? Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                      Hold up...

So my "Chinese" parts are worthless knock offs... Yet you send me to another Asian website for the most disgusting rims I have ever seen?

Love the consistency.
                      Yeah it doesn't matter if they are knock off's or not... Those rims are so ugly I can't even stand it. I wouldn't dare let any of them touch my car. aside maybe one of them.

I'd rather have good looking "knockoff" than an ugly "authentic".
                      You've all made your point. If you want to stick around to see the build, do so. Otherwise, just leave it alone. There are some who are actually interested in my build and are not here to just give me a hard time. With all the other build threads out there, you can easily avoid mine.

This guy.
                      Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 04-26-2013, 07:10 AM.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm here for the ass raping. Is this the right place?
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                          No

I have 2 18's in the front and two 15's in the back for now. I won't be driving all weekend. And il hopefully get to fix it Monday. The rear of my car is less than 2 inches off the ground and it's driving me fucking insane.
                          That's a good thing man!! Lowlife haha why wait til monday?

Have you ever considered this front bumper.. I think it would look sweet on here

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I'm not a fan of aggressive body kits. That's a little too much for me. I have to wait til Monday because I'm out of town. And I won't have an alignment rack at Mu disposal till monday

Comment

• Is there any way to fix your camber problem without an alignment rack? Like, put it up in the air and eyeball it to get you by?
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Is there any way to fix your camber problem without an alignment rack? Like, put it up in the air and eyeball it to get you by?
                                I can't even get into my driveway. And I'm out of town anyways. I don't even need it til monday

Comment

Working...
                                X