X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    none of those wheel are knockoffs like your XXRs, homie
    Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    You obviously know nothing about wheels.
    Yeah it doesn't matter if they are knock off's or not... Those rims are so ugly I can't even stand it. I wouldn't dare let any of them touch my car. aside maybe one of them.

I'd rather have good looking "knockoff" than an ugly "authentic".

Comment

Comment

I swear this kid is a troll. He just has to be!
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

You've all made your point. If you want to stick around to see the build, do so. Otherwise, just leave it alone. There are some who are actually interested in my build and are not here to just give me a hard time. With all the other build threads out there, you can easily avoid mine.

Comment

Bolting wheels on and "dialing" it in isnt a build..... Ask one of your 70y/o engineer buddies what building a car means.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Bolting wheels on and "dialing" it in isnt a build..... Ask one of your 70y/o engineer buddies what building a car means.
              Jesus bro you don't quit. It's called a build for a reason. Because the car ISN'T built. Last time I checked, I've done more than just bolt on wheels. So seriously, if my thread doesn't interest you, don't bother opening it. As I said, there are people who are interested in my build, so please stop clogging it up with your asinine comments. Believe it or not, you don't have to post. Is that so hard to do? or are you just going to keep bugging the shit out of me?

Comment

Who is interested in the build? You don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  I was just here for the show.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

just ignore the **** man, don't let it destroy your build trust me almost half the people on S/W **** me and my thread just because the way i did my build then when i finally talked back to somebody about being a dickhead everybody went off... so just don't let them get to you, and your wheels look good imo it's just impossible to please people on this forum with fake wheels, shit i even have 3 sets of fairly decent wheels and i have had people talk shit about all of them. so just do you, you have a good build going keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                      just ignore the **** man, don't let it destroy your build trust me almost half the people on S/W **** me and my thread just because the way i did my build then when i finally talked back to somebody about being a dickhead everybody went off... so just don't let them get to you, and your wheels look good imo it's just impossible to please people on this forum with fake wheels, shit i even have 3 sets of fairly decent wheels and i have had people talk shit about all of them. so just do you, you have a good build going keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        Can you please get better pictures?

If I were you, I would remove those fender guards(look up how to remove them, you may need a heat gun or something so it doesn't rip the paint off), pinstriping, and don't do any more questionable interior mods. Those pedal covers looked way ricey. Glad they didn't stay; same with the CF inside the car.

I would suggest painting the toyota badge white, and debadging the rear if you haven't already.

You are heading in the right direction, cannot wait to see more
                        http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._SS-I_rear.jpg

Keep it simple. I think that shaving too much off the rear looks strange. Clean the car up first before doing crazy mods.

The headlights will look great once the stripes and arch guards are gone.

That new bumper will look great. For the money required for the shaving the rear, you could get some used volks in need of some love or a new set of enkei's.

Cant you peel off the pinstripe?
                        Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        Yeah, don't ruff your feathers man.. This is the internet!

I beg to differ on finding better wheels for around the same amount of money(5zigen or rota). Rotiform, 5Zigen, Fifteen52 and etc or even TSW would have looked better. IMO i would sell them and roll on stocks. Save for a few months and visit www.vrwheels.com once you get 1000.00

Other, than that.. the car's fine (if you love the HLs) good luck bud

FYI the reason why most ppl don't have real wheels is, because they're too impatient to save or don't want to do the homework. Most ppl just want to be told what looks cool and they go buy it; regardless if the decision will cause the car community to self-destruct. The best car build are the long thought out and planned ones. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
                        Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                        I actually think this looks pretty good, people forget that you haven't had the car long. I also like the headlights as well. Its the internet, people will ****, plus there are tons of euro guys on here. they are programmed to **** anything JDM lol. Keep your head up and just ignore people, build your car how you want.
                        I feel your pain about the tires man.

I have been here a while and this will save your thread before it becomes a shitstorm. MommysLittleMonster loves giving everyone a hard time when he gets the chance. He gives great advice, but he can come across as an ass. You are not the first one he has done this too (ex. Kaidotech, Belvader) and are certainly not the last. Don't let the ****** win, keep up with this thread and clean the celica up.

Take this advice to heart, this is a little list I created.

When on S|W

Do not reply to ******
                        Do not be offended by people on the internet(then the ****** win)
                        Take their advice and move on(not worth the effort arguing with anyone)
                        Fake wheels are looked down on(do not make them the focus of your car)
                        Do not talk about fake wheels if you own them
                        Do not talk about fake wheels if you don't own them
                        Stay classy(no throwing insults or proving stupid points)
                        Low is good
                        Fitment is better

Keep building this car. It's called the build thread for a reason.
                        Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        So... anything new with the car? Still a build thread right and I'm not in the discussion section right?

LOL

Lets see more Celica and less text!
                        Originally posted by los02 View Post
                        Any pics of the finished subwoofer box?
                        Spacers will help out a ton

at first glance I was like
                        "those are some chunky ass nugs"
                        but now it looks like a dried and ground mouse.
                        Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        have you read anything? or did you skip to the end to join the trash talk? How many quotes are up there? Now tell me no one is interested. That is enough to be interested for me to continue the thread. But yall feed on ******. You get some sort of satisfaction about talking down to an 18 year old. so pathetic.

Comment

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

I wasn't bashing, just suggesting like you asked... I'm done

back to your build man

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I like turtles.
                                Remember when cars were built, not bought? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Comment

Working...
                                X