Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics of the alignment... Even though I messed up camber.
    I'm thinking 25mm spacers for the rear. Anyone else feel it?

Comment

Btw, this is what comes off a celica when it's 4 inches off the ground and you try to back off an above ground alignment rack. There's alot more already in the trash.

Comment

looks like a shredded mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          looks like a shredded mouse
          I honestly have NO idea what it is. But it does look like. Shredded mouse haha

Comment

Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Spacers will help out a ton

at first glance I was like
              "those are some chunky ass nugs"
              but now it looks like a dried and ground mouse.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

"dried and chopped" mouse haha. And spacers will help a TON. But until I get properly aligned I won't have accurate measurements. I need to get the car with accurate cambrr

Comment

don't bullshit us!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/n118119363

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Im not even going to bother posting the specs and prices, because you need to figure things like that out for yourself, I didnt even bother looking at pcd's because I know you wont buy them anyway.

Simply show you and others how easy it really is. Almost as easy as ordering xxr's.
                    Hold up...

So my "Chinese" parts are worthless knock offs... Yet you send me to another Asian website for the most disgusting rims I have ever seen?

Love the consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

don't bullshit us!
                      ?

Comment

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                        Hold up...

So my "Chinese" parts are worthless knock offs... Yet you send me to another Asian website for the most disgusting rims I have ever seen?

Love the consistency.
                        none of those wheel are knockoffs like your XXRs, homie
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

?
                          You obviously know nothing about wheels.
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Hold up...

Love the consistency.
                            It's not "Asian," it's Yahoo's Japanese auction site. One of the best places to find incredibly rare wheels at relatively cheap prices. Wheels that you will probably never see on another car, in person, in your entire life.

They might not mesh with your style, but they're still way better than XXRs, at the very least in terms of build quality.

You're going to get ridden hard here because this site was founded by somebody who stands by quality parts and quality work done right the first time. And many of us share those beliefs. Users and sponsors alike.

That said, you do you, fuck everybody who talks shit (and I'm restraining myself, but MLM has obviously taken control of that side in this thread), and do what you want. But if it doesn't jive with a majority of the outspoken members in the forum, expect to catch a little flak.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                            MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewfromtheinternet View Post
                              it's not "asian," it's yahoo's japanese auction site. One of the best places to find incredibly rare wheels at relatively cheap prices. Wheels that you will probably never see on another car, in person, in your entire life.

They might not mesh with your style, but they're still way better than xxrs, at the very least in terms of build quality.

You're going to get ridden hard here because this site was founded by somebody who stands by quality parts and quality work done right the first time. And many of us share those beliefs. Users and sponsors alike.

That said, you do you, fuck everybody who talks shit (and i'm restraining myself, but mlm has obviously taken control of that side in this thread), and do what you want. But if it doesn't jive with a majority of the outspoken members in the forum, expect to catch a little flak.

Good luck.

ily <3
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Hold up...

Love the consistency.
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're one of the most stupid, idiotic dipshits we've seen on this site.

Good luck with your madtytejdmzomgazfuk celica, hopefully you learn the joys of xxr ownership and continue fueling your automotive passion, although you dont need it because you hang out with engineers and shit.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X