This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd share.
    My bros ksports came in for his Mazda3 hatch. He's leaning more towards a performance build, not a stanced build.

Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• I don't understand.

I don't understand what I'm reading. I'm no car genius myself, but OP needs somebody to take him under their wing, and show him the ropes. You don't have a bad "build" at all, but you definitely need pointed in the right direction.

I don't understand the harassment. Why? Sure, OP knows very little about cars, and doesn't share the same interests in wheels and styling as most (including me) do. And sure, the jokes are funny for the first 2 pages. But if you get a kick out of upsetting butthurt 18 year old kids, you must not have much to do in your spare time. I don't know, I'm on this forum to see quality work, and to see unique work. And to learn more personally. I don't really think it's fair for an admin, OG, newcomer, or anybody else to continue to harass the kid on his build thread.

Just my thoughts. Let's act like adults. OP, good luck.
      IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• ^^ I'll ignore the backhand and say thank you.

I've been wondering the same thing. And saying the same thing.

And I have to throw it in, I know more than just "very little". But I I know a little about a lot of subjects. Changing a filter here, testing a sensor there. I don't have a vast pool of knowledge in one subject (except Celicas in general. All the time IVe spent working and studying on them) but I do know a lot more than 80% of people my age.

Comment

• Yeah, man! Internet guys are hard, because they hide behind screens. Keep on buddy!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• my spacers should be here tomorrow. Spacing the back out 25mm and the front to 10mm. Thatl put me at f/r 28/13

Comment

• Are you the celli that got banned from newcelica.org?

Comment

• bahahhahahhhahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahhah ^
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Yes. I was on nc.org. But please do not drag any of that here.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure you will do a good enough job of pissing off this entire community all by yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xtra Big Kahuna View Post
                      I'm pretty sure you will do a good enough job of pissing off this entire community all by yourself.
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Xtra Big Kahuna View Post
                        I'm pretty sure you will do a good enough job of pissing off this entire community all by yourself.
                        now run along and tell your little buddies so they can come and harass me and get banned again.

For talking about butthurt, nc sure is.

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That exhaust is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Wonderful. Piss off

Comment

• Not to add any fuel to this fire but I figured some of you guys may be interested in this thread where his own mom made an account to defend him.

He quotes her on page 3 near the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                                X