Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ignore all the arguing brah. Its gotten to a point of no return. How much lower can you go? I say if you can, tuck rim out back. My family tells me to raise up my car all the time, you know what I say.....FUCK EM'. <---(not really i love them.) Good luck with your stance though dude.
    "That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

• Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
      Seeing as you are familiar with plastidip, I would recommend trying white on the wheels, the black seems to just blend in and I think white would help. I'm glad to see this starting to head towards the right direction. Keep up the good work!
      +1 on plasti dip for the wheel. I wouldn't say white though, maybe a silver or gunmetal color just to make it so the wheels have more definition

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotek
        What so now you expect to get spoon fed?
        Nice tags for this thread too.
        You are Australian, you opinion doesn't count, everything is upside down there

Was waiting for ban hammer, but it only hit one person.

Hope you get your fuel problems fixed. I want to see progress happen every time this thread pops up, but instead it is a bunch of fucking retards trying to be funny in someones build thread.

Take e.mury's advice, don't bother with them.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
          And you know what oxer? Im 18. I'm no genius. I don't have any special "gifts" when it comes to cars. And I'm sure as hell not going to pretend to know something I don't.
          But you make out that you know plenty.... Im not making you make out that you know all the things you say you do. I dont think you have at any point used any of the actual advice that has been given.

Originally posted by Celli View Post
          And last but not least. You've pretty much all made your points of how stupid/ignorant/retarded I am. Why keep making a fool of me instead of helping me not make a fool of myself?
          seriously? How do I make you look less like a fool when you make yourself look foolish?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Opens thread, nek minit

Comment

• Originally posted by e.mury View Post
              Just ignore all the arguing brah. Its gotten to a point of no return. How much lower can you go? I say if you can, tuck rim out back. My family tells me to raise up my car all the time, you know what I say.....FUCK EM'. <---(not really i love them.) Good luck with your stance though dude.
              I won't be able to tuck until I get a stiffer and longer spring. And even then I'm not sure if I want to tuck rim. Probably just tire. Thanks though!

Originally posted by rice4life View Post

Was waiting for ban hammer, but it only hit one person.

Hope you get your fuel problems fixed. I want to see progress happen every time this thread pops up, but instead it is a bunch of fucking retards trying to be funny in someones build thread.

Take e.mury's advice, don't bother with them.
              Thanks. Also... How can you tell if someone is banned? On my other forum, it shows up user their name on the left

Comment

• Says it under the username.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Says it under the username.
                  oh. who got banned? and why?

Comment

• seriously? can someone remove these tags. I don't see why everyone has to be so immature.

Comment

• for a bunch of adults, yalls maturity level is high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                        for a bunch of adults, yalls maturity level is high.
                        We know. We like to think that we graduated from childish antics to adult-level trolling.

About your fuel tank dumping fuel- did you get that figured out? My sister-in-laws Celica popped a fuel line two years ago, but it was actually the rubber line that lead to the fuel rail.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• get some eurolines

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            We know. We like to think that we graduated from childish antics to adult-level trolling.

About your fuel tank dumping fuel- did you get that figured out? My sister-in-laws Celica popped a fuel line two years ago, but it was actually the rubber line that lead to the fuel rail.
                            Somehow the clip to my fuel filter fell off. Going to a pick and pull yard today to find one.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                            get some eurolines

God I can't STAND chrome wheels on Celicas. IMO, only a few cars can pull off chrome.

Comment

• haha they looked great in person.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                haha they looked great in person.
                                Ehh. I guess to each person his own. Chrome just really doesn't sit well with me. There are exceptions though. G35s and Genysis can hold their own with partial chrome rims.

Comment

Working...
                                X