This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Spacers and springs (assuming the springs are the same height once settled) change nothing with your alignment. Spring rates should have no bearing as well. As long as you stay at the same height, there should be no reason to get it re-aligned unless you change something quite drastically.
    Ahh see thats the thing. When I take the suspension off to put the new spring on, the alignment goes to shit. And also, ive been replacing some suspension parts. replacing the tie rod requires an alignment.

Oh and adjust ride height is easier and faster when you take the coilovers off.

things like that

Comment

• Heres one of the boards i use to get in and out of the driveway. thought the tire "falken" mark was cool

Comment

• and another photo because you demand
        Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• [CENTER]
          My Photography
          Build-Thread

Instagram - anttmann

Comment

• Comment

• I'll just leave this here

Comment

• Mother fucking bullshit FUCK. Driving and my car shuts down. It's spewing gas down the side of the gas tank.

Hopefully the fuel hose popped off the filter. Otherwise I'm dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                  Mother fucking bullshit FUCK. Driving and my car shuts down. It's spewing gas down the side of the gas tank.

Moh got to your car. I'd be careful
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                    Moh got to your car. I'd be careful
                    Sure he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                      I havent had a whole alignment in a while. The reason abeing that Im still playing with my suspension. Once the new springs and spacers come in, and I get my set up more permanent, ill go get a full alignment professionaly. For now all im doing is adjusting as I go to keep the mileage and performance up.

My last pro alignment was months ago. and when I do it myself, i dont usually print it out

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Spacers and springs (assuming the springs are the same height once settled) change nothing with your alignment. Spring rates should have no bearing as well. As long as you stay at the same height, there should be no reason to get it re-aligned unless you change something quite drastically.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Hahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                      Ahh see thats the thing. When I take the suspension off to put the new spring on, the alignment goes to shit. And also, ive been replacing some suspension parts. replacing the tie rod requires an alignment.

Oh and adjust ride height is easier and faster when you take the coilovers off.

things like that

If you measure everything before you start, and put everything back with the same measurments, then does it need another alignment?

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                      Mother fucking bullshit FUCK. Driving and my car shuts down. It's spewing gas down the side of the gas tank.

Worries about lowering car and dialing it in, forgets about general maintenance.

cliff notes, has probably never had a proper wheel alignment, id worried about tires being chewed out and having to spend money on them, whilst a fuel line pops off and spews gas all over the road. more money wasted.

Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ^^DEAD

Not dying. Dead.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Thanks to Oxer this thread just improved 100%

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Jesus you guys are harsh.

Well to anyone who was interested, the little yellow clip came off my fuel hose and the hose came off. How? Don't ask me.

Comment

• And you know what oxer? Im 18. I'm no genius. I don't have any special "gifts" when it comes to cars. And I'm sure as hell not going to pretend to know something I don't.

So instead of being an asshole and assuming I know everything I need to, try actually helping. For a second there I thought you were actually leaving the ridicule phase and starting to help.

And last but not least. You've pretty much all made your points of how stupid/ignorant/retarded I am. Why keep making a fool of me instead of helping me not make a fool of myself?

Comment

Working...
                                X