Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing as you are familiar with plastidip, I would recommend trying white on the wheels, the black seems to just blend in and I think white would help. I'm glad to see this starting to head towards the right direction. Keep up the good work!
    sigpic
    Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

• Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
      Seeing as you are familiar with plastidip, I would recommend trying white on the wheels, the black seems to just blend in and I think white would help. I'm glad to see this starting to head towards the right direction. Keep up the good work!
      I've thought about white. Not sure how I'd feel about white on white though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
        The maturity with this one is strong.
        Im a lvl 89 warlock fgt.
        Ill 1v1 you when I come to the us.

Comment

• Come at me byron.
          Come at me bro

Comment

• Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
            Seeing as you are familiar with plastidip, I would recommend trying white on the wheels, the black seems to just blend in and I think white would help. I'm glad to see this starting to head towards the right direction. Keep up the good work!
            Originally posted by Celli View Post
            I've thought about white. Not sure how I'd feel about white on white though...
            White on white is sexy...but I'm jaded.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• maybe if you had a professional align your car you wouldnt burn through tires in a month, even with -5.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                maybe if you had a professional align your car you wouldnt burn through tires in a month, even with -5.
                I don't think that's possible... -5 camber will eat tires like no other. And I don't need a professional to align it when I can do it myself under a professionals supervision. Camber is camber and toe is toe. Doesn't matter who puts it where it's at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celli View Post
                  I don't think that's possible... -5 camber will eat tires like no other. And I don't need a professional to align it when I can do it myself under a professionals supervision. Camber is camber and toe is toe. Doesn't matter who puts it where it's at.
                  Well im suprised that your professional supervisor didnt explain the way toe chews tires much more then camber. Camber on its own with zero toe will wear your tire more on one side, but no more then the whole surface if there were no camber. Add toe to the equasion and your tire wears quicker. I ran -6 for ages, barely wore anything.

How many alignments has the car had in the last month?

Comment

• Add me to the high camber/low wear club.

I had 2.5* up front and 3.2* out back, never had any severe tire wear issues. All about getting it aligned the right way, and with no toe (or as little as possible).

Take your car to a place that knows what it's doing and specializes in lowered cars.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Add me to the high camber/low wear club.

I had 2.5* up front and 3.2* out back, never had any severe tire wear issues. All about getting it aligned the right way, and with no toe (or as little as possible).

Take your car to a place that knows what it's doing and specializes in lowered cars.

Wasnt asking you for shit.

Comment

Your input doesn't matter on tire wear, he's on the right side of the world- America. Your tires don't wear at all because you're on the bottom of the world and everything is backwards and full of kangaroos.

Celli, did they give you a printout of your last alignment, or did they just tell you what it was?
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• do you know who you're talking to?

Comment

How many alignments has the car had in the last month?
                            I havent had a whole alignment in a while. The reason abeing that Im still playing with my suspension. Once the new springs and spacers come in, and I get my set up more permanent, ill go get a full alignment professionaly. For now all im doing is adjusting as I go to keep the mileage and performance up.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Celli, did they give you a printout of your last alignment, or did they just tell you what it was?
                            My last pro alignment was months ago. and when I do it myself, i dont usually print it out

Comment

• Spacers and springs (assuming the springs are the same height once settled) change nothing with your alignment. Spring rates should have no bearing as well. As long as you stay at the same height, there should be no reason to get it re-aligned unless you change something quite drastically.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

do you know who you're talking to?
                                Hahahahahahahaha
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X