Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Generic Subaru

IG: Dom_Theodore

So about 2 years ago i purchased my 2007 Subaru Wrx. Without intentions of doing much. Originally planned to daily the car, but things have kind of changed. I was 19 at the time of /purchase( my first big purchase). The car was low milage with only 32,xxx on the clock.

Here is how i found her at the dealer.
    URL=http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/wrestlingwms/media/311617_10151018319912897_93669933_n_zps73231c88.jp g.html][/URL]

A few weeks later, a friend of mine had given me a set of cobb lowering springs and on they went.

Later on picked up a set of 17x8 konig feather light wheels,did away with the wing, and invidia n1 race and a few other odds and ends.

After spending a bit of time on that set up, the car turn a funny turn.(not in a good way) Another friend of mine had a set of brand new Rota Torques 18x9.5 et38 wrapped in some 245/40/18s. He decided against running them and gave me a deal i just couldnt resist. Well after the test fit, i realized it was time to go in and get myself some suspension. Shortly following the wheel purchased i had gotten another great deal on megan coilovers.(im actually very happy with them) Not to mention a VIS carbon fiber trunk.

So heres the horrendous shot.

Luckily the car only had to sit like this for a month or so before i broke down and purchased a set of 225s for them. resulting in this

Throughout last summer the car got a few random odds and ends. Front lip, blacked out housings, seats, ect ect.

Finally about mid summer i decided to switch up the wheels and try out a new look. I sold the Torques and picked up a set of Klutch Republik Sl14s in 18x9.5 et30

Seats, Harnesses, and a harness bar were put in.

Over this past winter, i didnt get into a whole lot with the car while it was in storage, just got some clean up on the engine bay done (nothing major) I had found a set of work xd9s local, however they needed some serious reviving.

Once they were stripped i was up in debate over what color to go. I didnt want to do silver, or black and i was up in the air on doing white, since i had done it before. After a while i decided to go with a pearl white with a purple flake clear.

And now she is back out and in action, not really to sure what my next step is but ill continue to update this.

Last edited by BedIntruder; 04-21-2013, 10:55 PM.

Dope!
    When in doubt, cut it out...
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

Sup Dom! How you likin that steering wheel?!
      Car is dope man.
      Originally posted by electricalbox
      12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
        Sup Dom! How you likin that steering wheel?!
        Car is dope man.
        So far so good man! And thanks dude!

Comment

ok when i got to the work xd9s i was like oh great more black wheels but as soon as i saw them white...damn...looks great!

Comment

Nice....you made it over here.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

IG: awscarguy
            '90 Jetta - TSI swapping
            '13.5 Jetta GLI - new daily toy
            Haus of Dub

Comment

I like this car a lot. I think my friend snapped a few pics of this at meet with the SL14s on

Comment

oh HI!!!!!
                build threadhttp://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=43944

Comment

Love.

Comment

Originally posted by trashbag View Post
                    oh HI!!!!!
                    Hayyyyyy!

Comment

<3 The Works

looks awesome dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Itsahyundai View Post
                        <3 The Works

looks awesome dude!
                        Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                          I like this car a lot. I think my friend snapped a few pics of this at meet with the SL14s on
                          Really? what show?

Comment

I can't remember it was in the fall. My friend was in a 3g Eclipse Burgandy with a convertible, bronze Drag DR-33s (I think that's what they are called). He's from Ohio as well

Comment

Is this not your car?

Comment

Working...
                              X