Honda Integra SiR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Integra SiR

Didn't expect to be in a Honda anytime soon but the Golf is taking a bit longer to finish and I just wanted something to jump in and drive and this fits the bill. Hats off to my buddy Dave for getting the car to this stage, a lot of quality parts and there's nothing to be done but drive the car.... but it won't be staying this way for long .

Engine:
    ITR cams
    ITR ECU

Gearbox:
    Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
    Toda Flywheel
    Solid shifter bushings
    B&M short shifter

Exterior:
    Carbon Kevlar bonnet
    ITR lip
    ITR lights
    ITR rear spats
    15x7 Enkei NT03's
    Advan AD08's all around

Interior:
    ITR Recaro's
    ITR mats
    M Factory gearknob

Chassis:
    BC Racing coilovers
    Adjustable rear camber arms

unbelievably tight car, very fresh and has been very well cared for by past owners. Have a few plans for her over the next few months but I'll let the pictures do the talking :smiles:

I like this. A lot.

Can't wait to see what's next for it!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Me gusta.

I'm jealous that you guys get the good looking Integras overseas.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        I like this. A lot.

Can't wait to see what's next for it!
        Cheers man, it'll be very much track fosude BUT a set of dishy wheels have been acquired for a bit of flash for now and then

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Me gusta.

I'm jealous that you guys get the good looking Integras overseas.
        Haha I think we take for granted the parts and options we get over here. For example there JDM DC2 Type R seats in mine would cost at most 350-400e

Comment

Woah. Very nice.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Looks sick bro!

Comment

dude, u drive something like this where i live, and ull get shot, ur pockets picked clean and ur car is gone lol. too many hondas gettin stolen here...
              "Dont let the opinions of the average man sway you.
              Dream, and he thinks your crazy.
              Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky.
              Aquire wealth, and he thinks your greedy.
              Pay no attention. He simply does'nt understand"

Comment

Originally posted by willie@stance View Post
                dude, u drive something like this where i live, and ull get shot, ur pockets picked clean and ur car is gone lol. too many hondas gettin stolen here...
                Ya to be honest here in Ireland people are catching onto how easy these are to steal, unfortunately. She has a good alarm and is either up in the shed or in a driveway so all good, touch wood.

Loads of bits bought, will have a few updates soon.

Comment

Damn. People would praise you over here in NY, I absolute love it. Always wanted a JDM front, skirts, and wing but unfortunately, my Interga is all stock lol besides the drop. Cant wait to see how you make this better than it already is
                  [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Looks awesome man!
                    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Cheers lads!

Not a lot has happened, have bought even more parts but am waiting until I get the car through NCT (test for road worthiness) before tinkering. Should be collecting the bits this week so can show ye what I've picked up.

Have started cycling to work now so have the car purely for the weekends which is great and means she's kept fresh and the miles are kept low. Got the two other NT03's off the previous owner and the 4 AD08's are on the car. Amazing tyre, no give in the corners, no give in the sidewalls, just endless amounts of grip, excellent tyre.

Few snaps I managed to squeeze in over the past few weeks.

Comment

woah... Looks awesome man. Maybe a bit more low couldn't hurt.
                        2011 Subaru WRX Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by xmax92xd View Post
                          woah... Looks awesome man. Maybe a bit more low couldn't hurt.
                          Cheers man, ya I just want to get the NCT test passed me first before I wind the coils down because when they put it onto the rollers for the brake test they can easily rip the lip off the car, to be honest even at this height they'll have problems. It'll be coming down so that it tucks slightly, although it'll be coming back up come October for a trip to the 'RIng.

Comment

beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by blowntwofive View Post
                              beautiful
                              Cheers man.

Kakimoto catback, centre section a bit flattened but will be getting a straight through made for that section and the cat anyway

Carbon fibre wings. bit of laquer peel on one but will be painting them anyway. I know that goes against weight saving but I'd like to keep it all uniform looking up front so the bonnet will be sprayed too.

Have a few more bits and pieces to collect over the coming days and of course fitting them too.

Unfortunately with all my efforts focused on the Integra means the VR6 is geting neglected...

Comment

Working...
                              X