Stanced GTI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonkey View Post
    wow love your ride.not really feeling the red interior but the rest is A+!!!
    thanks man
    www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

Looks awesome. love the interior.

J

Comment

thanks, appreciate that
        www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

look who it is man. looks great love the retrimed parts. and front end

Comment

Originally posted by bonkey View Post
            wow love your ride.not really feeling the red interior but the rest is A+!!!
            thanks bud. yeah man i've been lurking on here.
            www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

So finally I have some time to spare and am able to start cracking down on my OZ Futuras.

I'll be posting pics of the rebuild.

Today I got the Tires dismounted and i got one wheel apart. I'll keep this posted every time there is a change and and the process of refinishing wheels to mirror finish ... or will it be shinier than polish???

to get this all started here is the first pic

www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

it looks good, you need the seats to match or OEM leather ones. and finish the go all jetta not half n half

Comment

thanks man, i like to tackle little bit of everything at the same time.

but i'll leave it like this for a while. mismatched look works for me for time being. no money for seats. these will work just fine for next couple of years.
                  www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

today i finished removing all the bolts of the wheels and tomorrow hopefully i'll have time to start tearing them down and get all the lips reperated.

and thesere making their way to www.4everkustoms.com to get a makeover.

www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

i like the GTI,looks very nice and i love your new rims pozdrav iz Beograda

Comment

Originally posted by GTIzlatko View Post
                        thanks man, i like to tackle little bit of everything at the same time.

but i'll leave it like this for a while. mismatched look works for me for time being. no money for seats. these will work just fine for next couple of years.
                        there's deals out there. I know your on the MKV forum. swap for jetta leatherette or GTI leather. the grills arent really a biggie, just pointing it out, and actually. if you can find passager with fogs. I got you cover. i have a Jetta on at the house!

Comment

Originally posted by Spooky View Post
                          i like the GTI,looks very nice and i love your new rims pozdrav iz Beograda
                          pozdrav, hvala

Originally posted by patrick_irwin View Post
                          there's deals out there. I know your on the MKV forum. swap for jetta leatherette or GTI leather. the grills arent really a biggie, just pointing it out, and actually. if you can find passager with fogs. I got you cover. i have a Jetta on at the house!
                          appreciate that bud,

i'll get it all sorted out ... i am either going to be redoing my seats or getting something completely different.

as for the grills i have the lower Jatta one and the sides are on order, however they are backordered so i am just waiting.
                          www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

Originally posted by GTIzlatko View Post
                            pozdrav, hvala

appreciate that bud,

i'll get it all sorted out ... i am either going to be redoing my seats or getting something completely different.

as for the grills i have the lower Jatta one and the sides are on order, however they are backordered so i am just waiting.

good look man, just putting out there.

I'm jealous of your MKV. you are one of the few, that actually look good and run

Comment

thanks man, appreciate that ... not sure what i am going to be doing when i start working on the motor. I really like to drive the car, its tons of fun not being able to drive it for few months is gonna be hard to get used to.
                              www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

To get the faces off was really easy.

Took a rubber head hammer and a towel, placed the towel over the face just in case so i don't pit it. Kept hitting each spoke in circles till the face fell out. Cake work. This is the most important piece for me since it needs most of the work done to. Also noticed that one of the barrels is cracked which the seller did not mention to me. They were holding air but just as precaution i am either going to get this fixed or get a new barrel.

On to the pics.

As you can see the lips are still attached to the barrels, There are couple of ways to tackle this I could either use a heat gun and sit there for hours till the silicone lets up and separate the lips or find a nice hot owen.

In this case i'll take the 2nd option and take these to www.4everkustoms.com where they have an owen you can fit a donkey in. :biggrin: I'll post pics of that later. If you have an owen big enough to fit your wheels in your kitchen then that would be an option.

www.Low-Familia.at

Comment

Working...
                                X