Wide-n-Low EM2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide-n-Low EM2

Alright guys, so this is my first jump into this stance thing. I bought the car awhile back completely stock and after a few bad choice in mods, I decided I need my car fitted. So let's begin:

Stock car

[IMG][/IMG]

Soon after, I put some ugly wheels on, a front lip, and a cat-back Magnaflow exhaust system

[IMG][/IMG]

Then I picked up a rear visor and trimmed it to fit

[IMG][/IMG]

Now for the good stuff: picked up some ESM-002R's 16x9 +15

[IMG][/IMG]

Tires soon followed: Falken 512's 205/45/16. Slight stretch

[IMG][/IMG]

AND FINALLY. I purchased the coilovers I've had my eye on: Function & Form Type II's. Also got a Skunk2 rear camber kit

[IMG][/IMG]

Test-fitting the wheels before I lower it:

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Looks like a 4x4 haha

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Well, next week or so I should be able to put the coilovers on so stay tuned!
    sigpic
    IG: @sexxyton

Looks like a promising start man. I'm in for updates

Comment

wow you really gotta get rid of that 4x4 status other than that it has potential cant wait to see what comes next

Comment

Originally posted by 93foxx View Post
        wow you really gotta get rid of that 4x4 status other than that it has potential cant wait to see what comes next
        Haha yeah. I plan on dropping it around 4 inches this weekend. Thanks for the view!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by notsolow View Post
          Looks like a promising start man. I'm in for updates
          Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

I own an EM2 myself. In for this!
            Really like your choice of wheel color.

Comment

*Small Update: Just got the hardwood floors i'll be putting in my trunk!

[IMG][/IMG]
              sigpic

Comment

WELL. Won't be able to roll my fenders till Monday, so no go on the slamming till later..

I guess I'll put the wood in my trunk this weekend?..
                sigpic

Comment

Looks promising for sure. Definitely needs that roll though. In for the upcoming lows!

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Shit looks tough 4x4 mode!
                    The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Not sure if I'd call ESM's "the good stuff". If anything, throw your other wheels on it until you slam it- baloon tires on 4x4 status looks absolutely ridiculous.

Still... hope you make it look good. EM1's are a quirky car and are hard to look right.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Could potentially look pretty good once lowered. I'd lose that rear spoiler.
                        IG: pwwhite

Comment

I agree with PAT, id loose the boot / trunk spoiler but keep the rear windscreen / roof visor. will look pretty sweet once your lower it.

Comment

Have fun with it.
                            I know this chasis like the back of my hand.
                            Those F&F's will get bouncy in the rear after several months I'd highly recommend getting stiffer springs down the road.
                            Also to even remotely get the front to look right you will need..
                            -Inverted tie-rod ends
                            -Uni-Body notch for the axle because it will forever smack against it once you get under 22 inches fender to ground.
                            Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Not sure if I'd call ESM's "the good stuff". If anything, throw your other wheels on it until you slam it- baloon tires on 4x4 status looks absolutely ridiculous.

Still... hope you make it look good. EM1's are a quirky car and are hard to look right.
                              Well, my anxiety got the best of me with the wheels haha. And I don't mind the ridiculousness, but I do agree with making them look good, so we'll just wait and see
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X