No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Astra Cabby (Edition 100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more edited on the video.. new song too.

the roof going up scene is gonna get redone. let me know what you think
    Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by cus View Post

Comment

proper hijacking my build thread here :P haha!

well.. i haven't updated this in a while! so here goes.

i've been quite busy over the last week though

i had last week off work, so spent a lot of time clearing out the garage, so that i could get the car in there to work on.

i bought a load of new bits for her, and thought id share my progress with you lot

firstly.. a full service kit, very cheap off ebay, and a new sump plug, as my current one was pretty much welded to the sump! :/ and my sump guard has been destroyed, exposing the sump plug completely. you can see the damage in the picture caught it just in time i think!!

the new sump plug already looks like this...

thats after 2 days of not having my sump guard on. will be back on tonight though

so fully serviced the car, and also got the sump guard double plated, which should last a bit longer, possibly 2 months if i'm lucky! something to keep an eye on though.

this is the old sump plug... RIP dude

i got a new passenger airvent, as the painted ones in my car looked bad! very bad, so had to get rid of them. will buy a driverside one at somepoint soon!

my centre console still isn't complete but i'm not really in any rush, as its a free job, so dont want to rush the lad.

I bought some gold patterned fabric to do my gear and handbrake gaiters. got my brothers wife on the case now so hopefully they should turn out alright!
        a bit crazy, but i dont care

replaced the amber sidelights with brighter ones, as they were very dull, and couldn't be seen clearly.

moved the battery to the boot, and tidied up the engine bay quite a bit. need a small filter to go on. this will tidy up the driverside more.

sub fitted into the suitcase, and amp fitted into the boot. all installed and working fine not after amazing sound quality, but its not too bad really.

i've gone through another driveshaft, so having to raise the engine a bit. i dont know how much higher, or how to do this yet. but the driveshaft is catching on the gearbox. i will see what i can do first.

random pic from work..

oh, and i fully washed, polished and waxed the car too!

enjoyed the great british weather! roof down for the full weekend

then ended up in Whitby, so took a couple of pics

and thats it for now

obviously, lots more planned!

current have no rear seats/doorcards in, because i'm getting the rear cards retrimmed.

will update once i get some more work done

Comment

Car looks good, but with the RH`s it was even better !
          VW Golf V 1.9 TDI 2005

Comment

true, but the RHs are 18s.. and i couldn't get full lock, couldn't get low enough, and one was buckled with an air leak. so had to get rid of them.

Comment

went to a local meet in Hartlepool , called 'The Parmo Wrap Meet'. and if you've never had a parmo.. youre missing out. Considering it was only organised for a week prior, it was a good turn out, over 30 cars.

got a quick snap taken.

this is one from Fueled Society too.

oh, and im adding more camber to the back and lowering it a bit more tonight. see how that one turns out

Comment

Went to the Dubascrub local show and shine meet, and someone snapped a pic of the cabby. looking quite clean too

Comment

Updates?
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

in the end , i wanted to go for speed, so i picked up a Renault Megane Sport 225.

I had a final photoshoot with Kurt Blythman before the car went.

and thats it. now its been sold, its been raised, and oem wheels. each to their own

Comment

Should have vxr swapped

Comment

Originally posted by Miles. View Post
                        Should have vxr swapped
                        it would of eaten through driveshafts daily. plus i fancied a change

once the megane is sorted with a drop in height, then i'll start a thread, already has some Forge and Bailey parts fitted

Comment

How did you the camber in the rear?

Comment

Working...
                          X