07 Passat Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 Passat Wagon

Now this isn't anything huge in terms of a 'build' but I guess Ill throw it up anyway.
    Taking it back to around a year ago now I first purchased the car stock as hell from an auto dealer out here with the intention of coil overs and wheels and leave it at that.

Here is how it was purchased:

The night the car was purchased I sourced a set of coil overs and hit buy so within a week they had arrived and this is how the car sat on the following weekend:

A couple of months later and a few tyres chewed out I decided it was time for some new wheels. Now I know a majority of you will cringe at the word copies but hey I bought some te37 copies to begin with and this is how it looked after that.

Not too long after all this I lost my license so the car sat dormant in my carport for 3 months waiting to be driven again and I got bored of looking at it so I snapped some photos of it in the driveway and well yeah nothing really had changed on the car.

Then I decided to kill some time so I went out and bought some vinyl wrap and begun.

Thats now how the car sits but after some screwing around I actually lost a wheel whilst driving and the car is getting repaired in this time I have purchased a set of BBS RS wheels and they will be paired up with the car upon it returning to my possession.
Working...
X