1967 Toyota Stout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc_style View Post
    sides and panel welded. do they make rhino liner in different colors?
    http://www.monstaliner.com Is the best colored bedliner out right now. Alot of jeep guys use it as full on exterior paint jobs since its so durable and sun resistant. ask me how I know Amazing truck btw

Comment

Dopeee. I'd never even heard of this truck! Ugh can't wait, must see done lol
      Stay wide my friends. @samthedandy

Comment

hey! thanks man! i wasn't at grumpy's last year. i'm actually trying to get the bobber up and ready for this year. where are you located?
        word, now that i think of it that bike was all black, but im in Edina.

Comment

On the ground!

And just one of the daily for good measure, might be time to pick up the summer wheels!

Comment

On the ground!

That looks epic! What are you planning for the interior?
            Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
              That looks epic! What are you planning for the interior?
              Probably keep it fairly stock, the dash will stay untouched, coat the floors and maybe either replace or reupholster the seats. Nothing too fancy!

Comment

So quick update... chassis has been POR15'ed and slowly coming together for the last time.

Comment

i love this thing!
                  [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                  instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

Visited the truck this weekend and brought some Cragar wheels for it. It's starting to come together quite nicely, the 22re engine looks oem clean as if it came from the factory, wheels fit almost perfectly while allowing me some turn radius when aired out, and the doors and hood went on. It's getting close

Comment

Ah it is coming along awesome, offset on the new wheels looks great!
                      - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

Lookin' good. I gotta say though, the Cragars just don't do it justice. Maybe it's because they're so commonplace, or maybe it's because they're still gloss- something doesn't quite pull together.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Lookin' good. I gotta say though, the Cragars just don't do it justice. Maybe it's because they're so commonplace, or maybe it's because they're still gloss- something doesn't quite pull together.
                          I agree with this. I reckon a set of American Racing wheels if you're going for the "American Pickup" look or even better if you get some oldschool jap 14"s or something
                          Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                          You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by floatingdino View Post
                            I agree with this. I reckon a set of American Racing wheels if you're going for the "American Pickup" look or even better if you get some oldschool jap 14"s or something
                            I totally hear ya, the Cragars were a good option to get it on the road. Down the road you best believe I'll have some wheels. Anyone have some suggestions? I have been considering a Shakotan style wheel.

Comment

This looks like it'll be rad! Ssr mkII's would look neat.
                              1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                              1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

I totally hear ya, the Cragars were a good option to get it on the road. Down the road you best believe I'll have some wheels. Anyone have some suggestions? I have been considering a Shakotan style wheel.
                                Just trawl through Yahoo Japan in the size and PCD you want and pick the ones which you think are cool. My pick would probably be SSR Mk.1 or Mk.3.
                                Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                                You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

Working...
                                X