Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helicopter Turbine Powered Roadster (Not a turbo miata!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    Is it fast?
    Does it go fast?
    Have you guys made it go fast?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Well, absolutely nobody on this site (or ever) has as outstanding & outrageous of an exhaust as this thing. Nice work.

Comment

• Wow.......
        ~adamls2~

~~Boost 'n Boobs~~

Comment

• Would love to see an afterburner though
          [ Aircooled Content ] 70's Fiat 500 Build

Comment

• We have not gone past a little more than idle in this thing yet.. It will be fast. The throttle surge is incredible. Check out the video we made.

Turbine Powered Roadster from Charlie Johnstone on Vimeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by godzillus View Post
              Thanks! That means a lot coming from you guys! We are hoping to have it ready for a road coarse a few hours away in late may. Plenty of time for shakedown after finals!
              Thanks!! We call 'em like we see 'em. And this is fabulous.

Make sure to strap some GoPros to that body once you get it on the track!

Originally posted by white out View Post
              Well, absolutely nobody on this site (or ever) has as outstanding & outrageous of an exhaust as this thing. Nice work.
              100% agreed. Even we haven't done 6-inch miter-cut side-exits through the hood yet.

Although now we're tempted.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by godzillus View Post
                We have not gone past a little more than idle in this thing yet.. It will be fast.

Amazing.

I like em dropped.

Comment

• Thanks guys! With finals winding down, we might have time to actually shake this thing down!
                  One of the obvious first impressions we have from doing hard cornering is brake fade, we will probably order a few sets of racing pads, as well as some extra n2 brake pads for the track.

From left, we have Ryan Ward, Abel Salazar, Jon Earnist, Me (Charlie Johnstone), and in the car is Hector Mckenna.

Hopefully we will have some pics and video from the track!

Comment

• For sure one of my favorite cars ever made. Only I have two problems with it. 1 is that the roll bar is too tall (I don't care if it keeps my head on or not because dying in this car would be a very honorable death) and 2 is that black spot at 2:41 in the video, I knew it was just on the video but I still tried to get it off my screen so screw you and your video.
                    Volvo Build Thread
                    Bmw Build Thread
                    Toyota Build Thread
                    zanebonk instagram
                    Tumblrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by montgomery View Post
                      For sure one of my favorite cars ever made. Only I have two problems with it. 1 is that the roll bar is too tall (I don't care if it keeps my head on or not because dying in this car would be a very honorable death) and 2 is that black spot at 2:41 in the video, I knew it was just on the video but I still tried to get it off my screen so screw you and your video.
                      Lol you and me both!

It really was the reason we cut off the windshield. The car looked so ridiculous with both the rollbar an windshield.

That spot has been on my camera since i got it... I tried taking everything apart to blow it out but no dice...Im going to take it to someone who knows what they're doing.

Comment

• This is what i think of your car

Bloody insane! Max respect!
                        wait..what?

Comment

• Well... That's awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Most insane build on S|W i must say. Just incredible.

Waiting for "Going Fast 'Round The Track" video like a little kid waiting for christmas.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• So awesome. Good to see you lot messing about in the video too.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• Im surprised it doesnt move forward simply from the thrust of the exhaust pointed backwards...

Comment

Working...
                                X