Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arsa666 View Post
    This looks really clean and nice

These cars are actually really good cars, and as I understand quite wanted in the US? You get these cars thrown after you here in Norway, allmost impossible to sell with a profit. But they ride good, easy to fix and cheap parts

How does it ride with the chopped springs? My old had cut springs when i bought it, was problaby the most stupid purchase i ever made. But i was desperate, needed a car beacause I was commuting, and my peugeot died on me. Used sooo much cash to get it fixed, but still looked kinda crappy, so it was a big money loss when i sold it a few weeks ago

When I bought it, it was rolled black and blue...

A couple of pics from when I rattle canned it blue, and painted the winter wheels white

I planned on doing coilovers, but since bought my Subaru, I had to sell it. But after owning a couple of passats since october (bought a 94` B4 as a parts cars), I think i might have grown a little soft spot for these

Cant wait to see this one with some nice wheels
    The ride is alright, didn't cut much off so its not to to bad. Will get proper coils in the future, was just tired of 4x4 lol.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
    glad u decided on tossing the driving lights
    Yeah me to. The blue euro bumper has fog light cutouts so i got to find some OEM ones.

Originally posted by Nagah View Post
    The front VW badge desperately needs some white. And I also suggest to either clean the "passat" badge on the back or make it black.
    Painted all my badges blue lol.
    Originally posted by CocoLoco View Post
    check my b3

Sick! I love red B3s.

Comment

I suggest you lose that VW hanging badge(drift charm), and mount up those merc wheels!

Comment

So i painted my hubcaps the other day. yes i know, needs more merc wheels lol

And rolled to 143k today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubaman View Post
          So i painted my hubcaps the other day. yes i know, needs more merc wheels lol

And rolled to 143k today.
          Only 143k? Do it proud and drag the next 100k

In to see this sittin pretty

|| Forester thread || E46 M3 || MK4 R32 (sold) || MK3 VR6 (sold) ||

Comment

Originally posted by FancyGoLF View Post
            Only 143k? Do it proud and drag the next 100k

In to see this sittin pretty
            Up to 145k now, Which is nowhere close to what actually on it. Anyways, about to start working again, so coils coming soon. I promise it will be "stanced" this year

Comment

...stance yet?

Comment

Working...
              X