Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and After on my e39 Touring - The HOONWGN is born.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really really like it!

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
      Dirty! What part of VA?
      Work in Richmond, live about 30mins north of it.
      -kevin
      - richmond, va
      flimflamspeed - my shop
      flimflammedia
      - my other job

Comment

-kevin
        - richmond, va
        flimflamspeed - my shop
        flimflammedia
        - my other job

Comment

love this thing. also, i live in richmond too, know anyone else on here that lives here too? trying to have meet ups and such. where do you work?
          @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Stunning
            Basco

Comment

Love it!
              Originally posted by Mähks
              isso... felgen, fahrwerk, keine kohle mehr

Comment

Wow. Those yellow tinted headlights actually look sick. Spacers are the only thing i can suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
                  love this thing. also, i live in richmond too, know anyone else on here that lives here too? trying to have meet ups and such. where do you work?
                  I work at Performance Autosport

www.facebook.com/performanceautosport www.performanceautosport.com

We have an inground chassis dyno, do custom tuning, build racecars, mostly domestic stuff, but we've been around doing this for 15yrs and I've been here for 8 of them. Come check us out.

I don't know too many people on here, so I couldn't tell you if lots of them are from Richmond. Judging by how shitty the car usually are in Richmond I'd have to probably say not many.
                  -kevin
                  - richmond, va
                  flimflamspeed - my shop
                  flimflammedia
                  - my other job

Comment

Looks great. As far as the headlights, they still make replacement Hella covers that replace the whole lens. Fairly inexpensive as well
                    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

I like wagons.

Comment

solid transformation! end result is a very clean setup.
                        025garage

Comment

Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                          Looks great. As far as the headlights, they still make replacement Hella covers that replace the whole lens. Fairly inexpensive as well
                          True, but only if you have a euro. The us versions of these cars have headlights are totally sealed and you can't take apart because some stupid DOT regulations that do nothing and make no sense.

Yeah, yall know it i'm the life of the party, girls go crazy when I talk about the headlight assembly on my 5 series.

Self leveling hid xeon projectors! on a car from 2001!...

Comment

beautiful

Comment

beautiful touring. love them in alpine white.

edit: you work at performance autosport? badass. ive been drooling over that super badass flared out fox on your dyno for EVER.
                              2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                              2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                              1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

never saw a clear bra that i liked so much! done so well

Comment

Working...
                                X