BMW e28, Flexaholic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no update.

Had my car loaded with people while driving to school and the tire was rubbing the fender on speedbumps and such. So i thought how about a cheap fix! So jacked it up got myself a steel grater? Dont know the english word for it, its a stick that works like sand paper :p

So long story short, i knocked out one of my front teeth :p ill upload a pic when i got them on my pc.

And i have the front spoiler sprayed, but need to make my bumper fit the spoiler because its a tupe 1 spoiler and i got a tupe 2 bumper.

Wish me luck ill post the pics as soon as possible!

Comment

i knocked out one of my front teeth
      how the hell does this happen??
      sigpic

Comment

it happend somehow like this.

working towards myself.. rule nr, 1 dont work towards yourself :P

looked like this

messed up crack from left to right. had a little steel bar behind the teeth after braces, that is what held the tooth in place...

super messed up..

So now im a real moonshiner!

and the spoiler looks something like this now

cya till the next update

Comment

a little picture update,

Going to give it a little front camber, and e90 spring dishes in the front and then max out the offset with a spacer.

still not sure how im going to make the rear fenders.

Comment

You sir are one committed individual.

Comment

Look good so far, don't see too many zinno e28's
              My '66 C10 Build
              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

okay pro paint action here!

fender idea, good bad? should give the most "space" for higher ofset i think.

Comment

Originally posted by inline4door View Post
                  You sir are one committed individual.
                  Hah like to think that way

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                  Look good so far, don't see too many zinno e28's
                  No its an underestamated color i guess.

How about the fender idea, it sure is doable but will it look good?

Comment

Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

How do you intend to make the fender like that? Roll and pull it out or what?

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post

Originally posted by M M View Post
                        How do you intend to make the fender like that? Roll and pull it out or what?

Thinking about grinding them out and rebuild from scratch. Their pretty rotten on some spots so unknow how much i can salvage so why not make it how it suits s|w purposses a bit better .
                        Ill make detailed pics when i get a normal camara:p they are real messy filler everywhere haha.

Comment

Thinking about grinding them out and rebuild from scratch. Their pretty rotten on some spots so unknow how much i can salvage so why not make it how it suits s|w purposses a bit better .
                          Ill make detailed pics when i get a normal camara:p they are real messy filler everywhere haha.
                          That's what I was thinking. Was just thinking there is no way you could do that properly by pulling etc. Do you think it might ruin the proportions of the car though making them that shape?

Comment

Yeah i it might. Maybe it wont look that good, but atleast messy fenders are better than rotten fenders right?
                            Havnt done something like that before, but it could also look hella awesome whenn done right i think

Comment

Originally posted by fpsthomas View Post
                              Yeah i it might. Maybe it wont look that good, but atleast messy fenders are better than rotten fenders right?
                              Havnt done something like that before, but it could also look hella awesome whenn done right i think
                              Yeah that's true. I could look really good if you do it right. Be interested to see it for sure.

Comment

Worked on the bumper today.

Got the type 2 bumber and tried to make te lip to fit, but its meant for a type one haha. So tomorrow im getting a type one bumper :p

So yeah, maybe ill get it fitted tomorrow. And then ill post them pics with fitted bumpers:p
                                Last edited by fpsthomas; 09-17-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X