No announcement yet.

BMW Z4 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looked lovely on Sunday, I took a couple shots of it, I'll chuck em here when I get through all my pictures. Also your photography is amazing man!

Comment

Looks good man, I dig the new color of the wheels.
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Might as well dump more pictures here.

Credit and thanks to the respective photographers!

Found this from BMW Festival 2015 at Gaydon.

A few from Westside in September, here are some of the pictures of the car!

and lastly, some I got after Westside. I wasn't really going for a 'look' just found a cool-ish location after taking the long way home!

IMG_2999 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

IMG_3011 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

and my personal favourite from the lot...

IMG_3008 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

Oh, and made an appearance in the November edition of PBMW. Third time now!

Comment

Yes Neil! Car is looking hard bro

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
          Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

Ended up swapping the pads on the car prior to needing an MOT later this month.

Used it more as an opportunity to play with some new equipment!

A98A3838 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

A98A3842 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

A98A3859 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

A98A3864 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

Comment

Just followed you on insta and noticed you daily another Z4, but a roadster! That's awesome! How does it compare to the coupe?

Anyways love you're build, so clean and simple, yet still striking, keep it up!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
              "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
              SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                Just followed you on insta and noticed you daily another Z4, but a roadster! That's awesome! How does it compare to the coupe?

Anyways love you're build, so clean and simple, yet still striking, keep it up!
                Cheers!

To put it simply, it doesn't compare! The coupe feels so much more polished and refined (comparing pre-facelift to facelift models too).

The roadster is great as a cheap daily but it'll never replace the coupe!

Speaking of which...

IMG_3003 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

Comment

this thing is so swanky, weird to think 30 years from now this car is going to be an absolute icon

Comment

Not a major update, just getting the car ready for summer and all that good stuff. The roadster has been receiving much of my effort and time as of late.

Ended up replacing the discs, pads and sensors. All with ATE parts. No need for pictures, pretty self explanatory there.

Next step was to remove the daytonas. With the wheels off, I was an opportunity to clean the barrels properly and hit them with a good amount of sealant.

Next came the MOT. (Borrowed a set of mv3's for that, thanks mum!).

I almost didn't want to give them back!

Pleased to say that the car passed! Now onto preparing the car for this Saturday where it'll be at Goodwood for Players Classic.

Started with new grills (which are now fitted) as well as fog light blanking plates, and lastly, a new front splitter.

A98A7675 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

A98A7678 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

A98A7695 by Neil Patel, on Flickr

Untitled by Neil Patel, on Flickr

Oh yeah, and you can see the Tiger Claws made their way onto the roadster. :

Comment

• Fingers crossed you'll get as good of a parking spot on Saturday as you did last year

Very keen to get another go at shooting this!

Comment

Working...
                      X