Modifying a daily, 2013 jetta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying a daily, 2013 jetta.

So this isnt a build, Im not building anything, maybe a sub enclosure and an exhaust. Mostly it it will be a modifying. little details, wheels and suspension of course. Interior pieces vinyl wrapped. Going to put a good bit of emphasis on the audio SQ build portion. anyway, this is my first brand new car i've bought myself, so everything will be done with loving care and done correctly.

2013 Jetta SE 2.5L Automatic
    No convenience package, seeing as I will be upgrading all the audio anyway.

Black

Cornsilk tan interior, this was one of the options i had to have. black interiors have gotten boring to me

Stuff I've bought so far -
    Soloworks Coils, should be delivered today actually.
    black emblems, will be painting the inserts silver.
    some vinyl wrap
    Pioneer AppRadio 2

anyway, on to pictures, stock as of now

only thing ive done so far, covered the two side covers on the steering wheel in brushed Alu vinyl wrap. happy how it came out.

all for now, will update once coils are on. thanks!
    @DollaDollaDill

Clean slate man. I love the new Jettas

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Had one of these for a few days as a rental...Super nice car. Good luck with it.

Comment

Lookin' good!
        Speed Happens

Comment

10/10 for choice

1/10 for interior lol

That would be a fuckin nightmare for me to keep clean :-D
          Bri

Respect Existence or Expect Resistance - AoF

VW <3

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            Clean slate man. I love the new Jettas
            Originally posted by Tubaman View Post
            Had one of these for a few days as a rental...Super nice car. Good luck with it.
            Originally posted by SpeedHappens View Post
            Lookin' good!
            thanks guys!

Originally posted by WiiGoCrazy View Post
            10/10 for choice

1/10 for interior lol

That would be a fuckin nightmare for me to keep clean :-D
            not too hard, just make sure my feet arent literally covered in mud. i have the rubber mats on the floor anyhow
            @DollaDollaDill

Comment

So, Coils are in and also picked up a set of Denvers for $100 bucks with tires, not amazing looking but better than stock with hub caps. Ordered wheels as well, 18x8/18x10 mystery wheels

test fitted some 18" amg wheels, might run them in winter, but i **** black wheels so they will be re-powdercoated

and the result with the coils and denvers. fronts can be turned down another 3/4 of an inch but still have the helpers in so might take those out , rears are straight spring with no perches, ganna have to investigate some suspension setups to get more low, most likely just get different springs for the rear

Last edited by Dwob; 02-14-2013, 05:45 PM.
              @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Nice update, will be watching this

Comment

Agreed with above

Helpers out, is that not the first rule of lowering?
                  Bri

Respect Existence or Expect Resistance - AoF

VW <3

Comment

Holy smokes, the rear is really that high with straight coil? I have SoloWerks in the rear of my MK5 and ya I have perches + threads left ha...

Is that normal do you know for it to still sit that high on these because I thought they were ~FKs...

Comment

not big updates. I got an Rcd-510 from ebay for $200, from china but works perfect and about a 1/10 of getting the option from the dealer

also wrapped all the silver trim and dash trim in wood vinyl. need to re do this panel but itll do for now, have other big projects going on.

also i got my wheels in. style 5 reps, yes yes they're reps, but seeing as i live in richmond city and commute far everyday. so they will satiate my wheel plans for now. 18x8 and 18x9.

update in the next few days when they get mounted
                      @DollaDollaDill

Comment

So, i had a big roll of matte white vinyl laying around, we put it on my roof, i painted my wheel centers white and did a test fit in rear.

@DollaDollaDill

Comment

will be sprayed this coming weds. see some of you at sowo!
                          @DollaDollaDill

Comment

@DollaDollaDill

Comment

Looking good - You're gona have to massage those fenders a bit for the wheels. I like that mono-chromatic look though.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                              X