No announcement yet.

Stance noob GTO build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my new front bumper came in the mail yesterday and I was pretty excited about it so I went ahead and test fitted it.

Overall I couldn't be happier with it. It looks so much more aggressive than the stock bumper. I ordered V2 monaro headlights for it last night that are being shipped to a friend's shop in Australia then he is going to ship them stateside for me. I also have all the badges in the mail including the interior monaro badging.
    Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
    check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

• Your Vauxhall is looking good dude
      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Update time. This one should be juicy... I picked up a new transmission saturday for the car. A guy between Dayton and Cincinnati is building a bagged Chevelle that is LS swapped and decided to use a powerglide over the 4l60e that came with his donor motor which was from a GTO so I got a pretty good deal on it. It already has a 2200 stall torque converter. Hopefully that will be going in the car this weekend. I also have changed my mind on seats. I stumbled across a set of Braum Racing seats in a Camaro at the last show before the car broke and looked into the brand. They actually make maroon leather seats that will be perfect to match the stock interior color.

My next bit to the update is a little bit more on the monaro conversion. My lights all have come in. All I have left to be fully done is cut my lower grill to fit and to put it on. While the car barely works I do still have functioning 1st and 2nd gears so I have ventured around town within about 2 miles of my apartment once to shoot the car myself and once with my buddy Austin.

my photos:

Austin's photos:

From the exterior I am so content with the car. Once the seats are in and the transmission works I will stay content with it for awhile. Then all that will be needed for h2oi is to coordinate the car getting trailered there and new tires for all the festivities. I also made the decision to return to running puddle lights. Seeing stockish cars around with underglow reminded me how trashy it looks... so yeah back to puddle lights they were atleast classy rice...

Comment

• its pretty rad love the Monaro front with the Vauxhall badge !!!
          never seen one built like this !!
          from australia i only ever see these with massive superchargers and huge drag radials and chevy badges ( fucking dumbest shit ) but i love this !!! makes me want to do a similar build here in Aus if i ever sell my MK4 :P
          Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Love it

Comment

• That's AWESOME!!!
              stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by PassionGarage View Post
                its pretty rad love the Monaro front with the Vauxhall badge !!!
                never seen one built like this !!
                from australia i only ever see these with massive superchargers and huge drag radials and chevy badges ( fucking dumbest shit ) but i love this !!! makes me want to do a similar build here in Aus if i ever sell my MK4 :P
                thanks man! I thought I'd hear some negativity from the Aussi's about having the Vauxhall badges similar to how people with chevy badges get made fun of. But so far I haven't. Besides wanting to do something different and to my own tastes I wanted to have a car that was welcome at Euro exclusive shows around here so having the Vauxhall badges allows me to do that. I've started to see a few Holdens in Australia with similarly aggressive fitment and stuff pop up which is pretty cool.

Originally posted by Greasy63 View Post
                Love it
                Thank you!

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
                That's AWESOME!!!
                Thanks!

Comment

• I never thought the Monaro front could look so good. Love what you've done man

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Are the headlights OEM? they look blacked out more than original Monaros

Comment

• New front end is sick!

@projects_always

Comment

• I went through all the thread I was worth it!

Great car man and great passion, love it

P.S.: I love the CCW, but I think with the Parallels was the best looks

Comment

• Damn that front looks so good.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• No big updates really. I bought a wearelikewise shiftknob but otherwise I have just been enjoying the car. But my brother took some photos for me which were awesome.

I also made a little season ender video just beating on the car before it goes to sit in storage all winter so here that is.

Comment

• Over the past few weeks I have been working on getting some seats ready for my car. I'm trying my hand at making videos so there is a picture of the seats installed as well as the video I made.

and here is the video, enjoy:

Comment

• Looks rad bro, what seats are those?

Comment

Working...
                                X