Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    (singleblackmaledotcom tho lol!

ahhhh I see that now loL! Don't they make them for your bumper?
    LOL i didn't even notice that.. I just looked for the pik on Google LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
    I think you're gonna have a hard time getting a decent stretch on an 8" wide wheel unless you go super narrow, which might be hard to find with a low profile for 17's. Even a 195 wouldn't be much of a stretch.
    That's what i figured and i REFUSE to run rubberbands on my car for fitment. Camber it is

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• On the falken 512's I once had, the 205/40's stretched very well on my 17x8" wheels. It just depends on the tire usually, go with what the people suggest/recommend.
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        and mine will sit

wow that is gonna look nuts! i agree the nankangs are prob your best bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
          On the falken 512's I once had, the 205/40's stretched very well on my 17x8" wheels. It just depends on the tire usually, go with what the people suggest/recommend.
          yeah, too bad 512 are discounted at 205/40r17
          Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
          wow that is gonna look nuts! i agree the nankangs are prob your best bet
          I'm hearing the ns1's suck tho

Comment

• I'm honestly surprised an 8" et-1 pokes that much on your car. It seems some car manufacturers are so conservative when it comes to wheel fitment/specs. You're definitely gonna have to dial in some camber

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• yea there is little room for fitment on these without decent camber and big pull

Comment

• The Federal 595's do run wide. They're blocky if that makes sense.

I got one of the last sets of Falken 512's. I have 215/45 on a 7" wheel and it almost has stretch lol

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• I've got achilles atrs, stretched mildly, but I love them. Great ride, high treadwear, and they're cheap!

Flickr Photostream | My Build Thread | Stalk me on Instagram, yo!

Comment

• oh damn this is gonna be cool
                    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
                        The Federal 595's do run wide. They're blocky if that makes sense.

I got one of the last sets of Falken 512's. I have 215/45 on a 7" wheel and it almost has stretch lol
                        Yeah that's a problem for me.. I want to lay out, so i need stretch to go around the bumper and fender brackets.. Or cut it down some.. we'll see after these tires come in
                        Originally posted by 98z24ragtop View Post
                        I've got achilles atrs, stretched mildly, but I love them. Great ride, high treadwear, and they're cheap!
                        REally, what's your setup? I was thinking of running ATRs on my rear 9s
                        Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                        oh damn this is gonna be cool
                        Thanx bro, feels good coming from another unique and different chassis enthusiast
                        Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                        I LOVE YOU JAKE!!! haha

Comment

• Yes. federals do run wide. Achilles ATR sport have been my best bet so far with cheaper tires that stretch good and dont bubble I also noticed that the federals bubble a lot easier.
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• acceleras run narrower from what my tire/wheel guy tells me. i'm personally running achilles atr sport and they stretch nicely.

| CKS | HRE |
                            IG @9uns

Comment

• Ok thanx a lot for the input guys.. I think we narrowed it down
                              17x8/9
                              1. Falken 512 205/40 discontnued
                              2. Fuzion Zri/Hri - good if i can find cheap
                              3. Achilles ATR - best best for price
                              4. acceleras - don't know they perform (i don't want to die)

Anyone else wants to chime in? I really need a good stretch on the 8", which is my biggest concern

Comment

• just to be difficult

I think Toyo Proxes 4 are on the narrower end of the spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                                X