No announcement yet.

Korean Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot woot! I want to get some proper shots at SoWo this year!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• solid solid solid work man, can't wait to see this wheels mounted up and to see this at SoWo!
      sigpic

Comment

• I took a few pictures as well. No words because I'm lazy.

Real lazy.

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Need MOAR!

Looks awesome man.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

• love it man ! absolutely love it ! And how did you like the install on that v2 . super easy wiring wise huh ? Have you put any miles on the air ride yet ? How do you like the ride comfort and such. its nice huh.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Awesome, I hope I can get mine installed as fast as you did. I only have 3 days to do it so hopefully don't hit any snags.

Would like to know what you think about the questions SD202 just asked as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                love it man ! absolutely love it ! And how did you like the install on that v2 . super easy wiring wise huh ? Have you put any miles on the air ride yet ? How do you like the ride comfort and such. its nice huh.
                Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
                Awesome, I hope I can get mine installed as fast as you did. I only have 3 days to do it so hopefully don't hit any snags.

I can't comment on how Gene likes the ride, but I can say this is the second v2 setup I've done and it's just flat out awesome. Simple and quality product for sure.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss finally pictures!!! That set up is looking mean, I'm curious about the rear setup though...?
                  sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

love it man ! absolutely love it ! And how did you like the install on that v2 . super easy wiring wise huh ? Have you put any miles on the air ride yet ? How do you like the ride comfort and such. its nice huh.
                    Yeah it's so awesome and easy to install! I used UAS 75559(HI damp) and they ride like high end coil... They make my Form & Function coils feel like cut springs.. They're stiff and properly valved for a firm, but comfortable ride
                    Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
                    Awesome, I hope I can get mine installed as fast as you did. I only have 3 days to do it so hopefully don't hit any snags.

Well, the reason we got it done in such a short time is because we worked from 9-10am thru 3am and all the way til 5:30 on monday. It wasn't easy to say the least. and not to be negative (i hope your install is smother), but we ran into several snags. So, Just-in case be prepared
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    I can't comment on how Gene likes the ride, but I can say this is the second v2 setup I've done and it's just flat out awesome. Simple and quality product for sure.
                    Yeah its really simple
                    Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
                    Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss finally pictures!!! That set up is looking mean, I'm curious about the rear setup though...?
                    the rear setup design is simple, but time consuming since we had to remove the entire upper spring mount and cut out the bottom cup on jack stands. The front alignments and etc and rear top hats is where all the planning and time goes.. You have to check clearances and stuff which can be tedious, but not bad.. I re-used the rear shock which prove to be a dud with my fronts. So, I called BC Racing and i'm going to have a set of custom valved shocks made to compliment my Air house 2's; as of right now the rear is bouncy. They're not valved for such high rates

Better pix as promised:

I'll be able to lay frame once I get my wheels on and slightly grind down the stock axle notch.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Aww yiiiss.
                      I'm pumped on this.
                      Good work guys <3

Comment

• Comment

• Excellent excellent work!
                          Love the fabrication, love the wheels.
                          Waiting patiently!
                          Originally posted by electricalbox
                          12 inches of goodness!

Comment

• so damn sexy, now get crackin on them wheels my dude !
                            C280 Build Thread
                            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

so damn sexy, now get crackin on them wheels my dude !
                              This! What's the progress on said wheels?
                              sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• damn good job man....custom work is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X