X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovin the "outside the box" thinking
    Hipstagram tberardinucci

Comment

• Wow this changed since I checked it last. Nice fab work man!
      Follow on IG
      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

• Nice work on the mods..
        Mercedes 300te 5 speed X2
        300E-24
        300D turbo W123
        77 celica,W115,W123

Comment

• awesome work!!!!! I see everyone chopping these cars up but you sir have done a hell of a proper job with it )))) cheers

Comment

• I always try to do it once, the proper way. it certainly isnt the easiest way most of the time.

like this.... what an utter bitch of a job, im itchy as hell and not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight, ended up covered in glass fibres

W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• been a busy 2 weeks...

W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• Gorgeous, what do you call this kind of style? Because it doesnt look like rat style, way cleaner..
                sigpic

Comment

• Well Done Looks good

Comment

• It looks like a Fendt :p
                    Lucas
                    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                    Originally posted by LCG
                    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by SliPsY View Post
                      Gorgeous, what do you call this kind of style? Because it doesnt look like rat style, way cleaner..
                      I guess it sort of fits within a 'Kustom' style, although somewhat outside the general age of that styling... definately late model

Originally posted by TonyE View Post
                      Well Done Looks good

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                      It looks like a Fendt :p
                      Now I know what a Fendt is... wasnt really trying to make it look like a tractor though

Think I have gone a step too far doing this... will sit on it a few days, but most likely go back to black

W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• red wheel had to go, gone..

had the engineer do his final inspection a fortnight back... just have to wait for the paperwork to be accepted and ill be proud owner of a approved modification plate for registration. 3-4 weeks was the suggested wait.. getting impatient now that it drives.

Finally got around to mounting the hubcaps

W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• and still waiting for engineering... has been 6 weeks today since the inspection. Turning into a bit of a joke and somewhat annoying

in the meantime.. i got bored and did it again

Once i organised a trailer and paid for Fuel I had already overcapitalised on the poor thing... Was almost like getting a rescue dog. I had to save it from it current life.
                          W114 moocedes W115

Comment

• Man this thing is mean !

Comment

• Love!

Comment

• Sooo sweet to see it finished and I'm sure you can't wait to get it moving.
                                I see you've picked up another one, probably have all the spare parts needed at this point.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                                X