No announcement yet.

'94 turbobrick with some wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a bit sketchy on the wheels at first, but with the paint they look great!
    Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

A quick iPhone pic, coming more later.

/ BMW e91 320dA / Volvo 945 Turbo
      / Ocean Caribien 19xStaggered / Work VS-S5 17xStaggered

Comment

those wheels are the tits!

Comment

i love this

Comment

So dope, color combo is money
            Follow on IG
            amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
            Vintage AME Wheels
            RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
            W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by thefuzz View Post

amaziing...
              The Moskvich. (Video)

Comment

Originally posted by floatingdino View Post
                Was a bit sketchy on the wheels at first, but with the paint they look great!
                Everyone was, actually! Haven't heard one single person who had confidence in the wheels before the restoration. But now everyone loves them!

Thanks man!

Originally posted by melancollie View Post
                those wheels are the tits!
                Tits are good!

Originally posted by pantsoffstanceoff View Post
                i love this
                Thanks!

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
                So dope, color combo is money
                I've always had a soft spot for maroon/wine red and gold.

Originally posted by Edgar. View Post
                amaziing...

It still gets dark really quickly here in Sweden, but I managed to snap one quick photo.

Take into account the springs haven't settled yet (Its been on jacks' all winter).
                I am tempted to take off some laps on the rear springs. We'll see about that later.

With the wheels on, I am questioning my tyres a little..
                I am thinking I should have had 195/45 front insted of the current 195/40, just to get some more rubber. But other than that, I'm loving this.

Last edited by thefuzz; 03-23-2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Looks good man!

Comment

I've got some more pictures. Nothing fancy.

Comment

Its been almost a year since I've been to this thread.. or forum for that matter.
                      But I got some more stuff going. Its nothing much on the actual car yet, most of the stuff is just lying around in my appartment, mostly because I dont have a garage that I can work in, just store the volvo in. And I work like all-the-time right now, so I dont have time for it. But its still winter here.

I ran like this for the most part of 2013. Almost had no springs left, stood on the bumpstops, the ride was shit, broke my back like 8 times, and it was not as low as I wanted it.

So I bought some stuff and built some coilovers for it over this winter.

And I got a new IC and some spacers.
                      OEM IC tends to break, the shell is Alu, but the sides are plastic so its shit.

Here it sits, in its cold-storage garage with sand-floor/ground, waiting for spring.

Also I need to think something out for the rear-springs, its on shitty lowring once right now, making it super soft and aslifted.
                      A friend got some front springs from a Mitsu. L200 pickup that might work, from the smal messurments I've made so far, I-ll need to look more into that option.

I'll post a cool update when I finally find some time and space to work with it again, guess I'll be sometime in late march/april, hopefully.
                      Last edited by thefuzz; 02-19-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Go with the QA1 springs for the rear with a coilover sleeve that has a closed bottom and bolt it through the stock bottom hole where the spring sits

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          Go with the QA1 springs for the rear with a coilover sleeve that has a closed bottom and bolt it through the stock bottom hole where the spring sits
                          hey thanks! I will look into them QA1s

Comment

So, not so much going on right now, still spending alot of my time at work.
                            Still waiting for my upper plates/camberplates/bearings etcetc. for the coils, out of stock, had to be made, sent here etc etc.. Good thing there's still some time untill real summer.

But I've painted my barrels in matt black, thought it turned out pretty nice. Nothing really visual from a distance, but I like details.. Just need to get around and polish all four lips.
                            Also, orded a set of black open end Work RS-Z, think they will look good on this. I've almost given up hope finding the actual centers/lug protector/tray/disc/what?, so I might just do something with some centercaps i guess.

Last edited by thefuzz; 03-27-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X