No announcement yet.

Zhe Gestapo Cruiser - W124 Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez Lucas you're getting buck! That paint looks SO good and I can't wait to see the 103 in there and buttoned up. Curious how that thing will feel with the Dbilas parts, do you have a Dual-Mass flywheel? Also are you running the 3.07 rear end?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• I really like the two-toned paint job. Very nice ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
        Oh so good!
        Cheers buddy!

Originally posted by LCG View Post
        oh shit you are doing work on it for real, this means I have to step up my game.. damn it...
        You'll then have to finish before the end of february. Because by then it will be legally allowed to drive the car with it's oldtimer status, and that's my goal to have it all buttoned up, inspected and insured before March.

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
        Jeez Lucas you're getting buck! That paint looks SO good and I can't wait to see the 103 in there and buttoned up. Curious how that thing will feel with the Dbilas parts, do you have a Dual-Mass flywheel? Also are you running the 3.07 rear end?
        Dude, seriously, I am so f-ing stoked on what's to come... Can't wait to slap that driveshaft on there and drive the shit out of it. Unfortunately I noticed that the gearbox is leaking some ATF and I suspect that the main seal is shot. So I might have to take the gearbox off first...
        It still has the original rear subframe on with the 3.27 open rear diff. I have the ASD 3.07 ready to be put in, but I also have the white 260E which has an ASD 3.27 in it. I'm really doubting on what I will do because the white one might become my stripped out winter beater (inspired by that MSPaint render on my IG). Which I might use for going sideways eventually. The Gestapo Cruiser will become a highway cruiser anyway so a taller rear end won't hurt its purpose.

Originally posted by DuaneJ19 View Post
        I really like the two-toned paint job. Very nice ride!
        Two-tone is king
        Last edited by loekaaz; 10-27-2017, 05:59 AM.
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• awesome

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Not gonna lie super jelly about the warehouse balcony build
            Your mom says hi. =)

Comment

Working...
            X