No announcement yet.

Finishing a friend's build that didn't get the chance too. R.I.P BLACKLIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is my first post on this forum. i ended up here while looking at something else. i didnt know blacklist but i think i remember his car from ls1gto.com (04 owner here). anyway, i just wanted to say very cool project.

Comment

That looks sweet! Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMpire View Post
        its definitely a car you can be proud of. its just beautiful, sounds incredible, its got balls for days. i love everything about it man. i could only hope that my friends would do something like this for me. nothing but love for you man.
        I truly appreciate the kind words. It only felt like the right thing to do to honor my friend. I knew he had big plans for the car, but didn't get to pursuit it. I'm not done yet, the motor has all forged internals. It will say nitrous, 150-200shot hoping for 650hp. Thanks man!

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
        I was apart of the Canibeat staff when that feature went up and love what Colt did and was sad to hear of his passing. Very glad to see that one of his friends will be continuing his already amazing build.
        Thanks man! Yes, my good friend Javier did the photos for that feature.

Originally posted by Riddle View Post
        this is my first post on this forum. i ended up here while looking at something else. i didnt know blacklist but i think i remember his car from ls1gto.com (04 owner here). anyway, i just wanted to say very cool project.
        His car was on ls1gto, i don't think too many people took to the liking because it its "stance," but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by white out View Post
        That looks sweet! Great work!
        Thanks!

Alright, Not much of an update. I took it to get an alignment done. I know a friend who works there, so they let me drive the car onto the rack. Really don't trust many people working on my stuff so i try to do as much as i can myself. Dropping the car off tonight for the tuner to make same adjustments. Hopefully will have some action videos soon!
        Last edited by silvertc; 03-31-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Lookin sick man, I just saw you on blue rock today.
          http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

Comment

Working...
          X