My MK6 gti thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MK6 gti thread...

So here is the start of my build thread..

I've only had the car about two months and already have plans underway for some lows and fitment.

Ordering some Broadway Static Coils within a month or so to get some altitude adjustment .

Was about to purchase some 17' autostradas but as of now the seller isnt responding which sucks as those would be my dream wheels for this build.
    well there is a long list of parts and things that are going to go on this car eventually but as of now here are some pictures of it as of now.

Just did window tint as of now..

Originally posted by VeeDubb View Post
    So here is the start of my build thread..

I've only had the car about two months and already have plans underway for some lows and fitment.
    Said every volkswagen owner ever. Hopefully you have a few original plans in mind to set yourself apart from everyone else. Love the color of the car though!

p.s. I own a Volkswagen (and have owned 2 others).
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by BreadBaskett View Post
      Said every volkswagen owner ever. Hopefully you have a few original plans in mind to set yourself apart from everyone else. Love the color of the car though!

p.s. I own a Volkswagen (and have owned 2 others).

haha yeah totally true, and thanks! I waited 2 months for this color which killed me lol. a few things in mind but we will see what actually happens when the funds hit haha. blowing most my money right now on the coilovers and stage 1 software, cant deal with the stock power

Comment

Interested to know your plans
        Bri

Respect Existence or Expect Resistance - AoF

VW <3

Comment

It's been a while since i've updated this thing so hers the drop.

I went a different route with my car then planned at first...
          I bought a big turbo setup and had it installed back in september. Im running a Frankenturbo F23 setup with Neuspeed FMIC and full 3" catless exhaust.

Finally got my wheels installed
          18x9.5 ET33 VMR V702
          and installing my coilovers next week i believe..

here is how it sits as of last night with my wheels

Once coilovers go on I plan on dropping the front down and bring the back down to tuck hopefully

Comment

Some more pictures I took the other night and yesterday before my work (i work at the lexus dealer) opened

Comment

Coilovers are on and settings complete, still need to put the camber plates on and getting some shorter Swift springs to go lower in the next few months.

As of now the front sits at 24.25 and the rear is at 24 FTG

Coils are maxed down in front and the rear perches out so as of now this is as low as i can go.

Fenders got rolled/pulled today and absolutely love the way it looks right now.

well here it is.. let me know what you guys think.

Getting the fenders rolled/pulled

The after/finished set up

Comment

Needz Moar lowz

Comment

Originally posted by Kylenatolix5 View Post
                  Needz Moar lowz
                  i can't go any lower then it is now on these coil overs, they re maxed out.
                  However I'm ordering some shorter/stiffer swift springs so that should help me get it a little lower

Comment

Working...
                  X