No announcement yet.

Heard this is where the gang bang is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard this is where the gang bang is...

I thought it was time i finally stopped lurking and made an account, so here i am.
    I don't have a huge build thread, but i'd love to hear what you guys think about my car.
    I bought my car about 9 months ago and have been through hell and back with it since then.
    I got into the stance scene mainly from my brother. You guys may have seen his blue 350z on Wed Kranze LXZ's around.
    Onto some pictures...
    Here is how my car started. i picked it up with a turbo back, greddy bov (ditched it the day i got it, and got a turbo xs bpv) and a pro tune done by Church.

Not to long after i picked up my first set of wheels.
    Enkei Rpf01's. Super weak spec'd. 18x8.5+30. Had no idea what i was doing back then.

Recently after that i bought some used coilovers off of nasioc. Theyre JiC FLT TAR's.
    They're older coilovers but they get the job done. Also got an e-bay v-limited rep front lip.

I went back to STi BBS's stockies a while after because i got bored of the wheels.

Trying to get an idea for new specs, i decided to do a test fit with my brothers varstoen's.
    Theyre 19x10.5+0 LOL

As a youngin on his grind i'm on a tight budget, so i didn't want to blow months worth of money on a real set of wheels. Instead i picked up some Mb Battles.

From this point my car hasn't changed much. Ive gotten a new turbo back, and im currently not tuned, but that's about it.

Here's some more pictures:

Front Fitment

I still like to have fun though!

I have been trying to part ways with her, but as much as i want to i don't think i can do it.
    Recently i got a state referee ticket so my car is almost completely back to stock with the exception of the mb's and coilovers. This is how my car sits as of now with 255/40's on it lolololol.

I will try to come back with something crazy though. Let me know what you guys think!

Looks badass man! What did you get tickets for where you had to return the car to stock?

Comment

Oh God its foreskin Jr!! LOL jk!!!

Comment

hell yeah lets see this shit get going!!!
        Originally posted by Shade
        Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

God damn it foreman
          CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by john3g View Post
            Looks badass man! What did you get tickets for where you had to return the car to stock?
            Thanks! and for catless down pipe and unsafe vehicle. the cop gave me the unsafe vehicle ticket because of my stretch lol

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
              God damn it foreman
              hai mr. yoshi

Comment

love your car always will babe <3

Comment

Originally posted by awdmarv View Post
                  love your car always will babe <3
                  thanks homie! :

Comment

Originally posted by Souzad
                    your car is just awesome i liked all the pics of it given here
                    thanks! means a lot!

Comment

What air suspension are you on brother?!
                      Originally posted by Shade
                      Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                        What air suspension are you on brother?!
                        i think it's called eibach racing springs. they wouldn't air down enough so i just chopped 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by dewokibo
                          your car is just awesome i liked all the pics of it given here
                          thanks! i have more pictures of it on my instagram. @jon_foreman

Comment

#dem jonnnnnn
                            ROYALORIGIN - WFC #9991
                            www.unlimitedautocraft.com USVERSUSTHEM

Comment

Originally posted by dukdikz View Post
                              #dem jonnnnnn
                              #dembooooooosh

Comment

Working...
                              X