Who let the Saturn In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great!

wouldn't of expected that from a Saturn.

oh and imma V-dub guy. haha

Comment

^^ Thats good to hear right there

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      Looks good. Def needs some neg. camber out back
      yea rear shims are probably gonna be in order Monday...when I get this thing aligned.

Originally posted by Checho View Post
      lol i guess you set the bar for the Saturns, well done sir!
      ...we'll see how many more follow suit
      E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

In line already..

Comment

I really like it. You have a nice project going on! I'm tuned in.
          '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

not a huge fan of the car, but your doing something right! And damn those wheels are nice!

Its allowed to stop by my threads and say hi!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

Kill me, but I'm actually a bigger fan of the rotas than the polished blades.
              Allen
              flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

^^ I can take that...I really did wanna see how it looked on the 18" rotas slammed but I needed the money for coils and I really wanted to try out a wide 17, I still got the adapters, never know...

Thanks again on the inputs guys...I just do what I can with what I got ya know. I've been cringing on the terrible roads of NJ lately waiting on the worst to happen on the road but she's handling all the bumps, speed bumps, potholes, dips just fine thus far, I snapped the stock end links on a REEEALLY steep driveway while see-sawing on it, and bent my DP flat(more clearance now lol)! That's about it haha big thanks to B&G for making a great kit.

I hope the rubber doesnt rub through the fenders!!! I didn't even get a chance to get rid of the little lip because the tires got to em first!!!

Last edited by Dom_J; 01-31-2010, 12:37 AM.

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

Comment

Looks dope man, I never see Redlines doing anything for looks. Glad you can freshen up the scene a little. There are a few around here that are seriously fast... A friend of mine had one that was like 313whp, but he demodded it back to stock when he got his '09 Camaro SS and supercharged it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                    Looks dope man, I never see Redlines doing anything for looks. Glad you can freshen up the scene a little. There are a few around here that are seriously fast... A friend of mine had one that was like 313whp, but he demodded it back to stock when he got his '09 Camaro SS and supercharged it.
                    I think I know who you talking about actually(only know his username though haha)...the Pittsburgh crew is known to make these LSJs wake up and go, they were running 12's w/these cars when ppl were tryna crack high 13s...I used the same method as most of the guys, super small pulley, minimal cooling mods, and just enjoy! haha I havent dyno'd since the rebuild and new tuning but I'm right at if not a hint of the 300whp mark.

Thanks on the compliments...
                    Last edited by Dom_J; 01-31-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Didnt know you were NJ. may have to check it out at a meet.

Comment

Another Saturn! Yours is bad ass! I wish mine was that nice but its just my DD/ Commuter...

Comment

best saturn ive seen.
                          love the sawblades
                          David

Comment

i was reluctant to even check out this thread but damn im impressed!

great lookin saturn, id say add 10mm spacers in the rear

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                            form>function
                            "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

wow, gotta love that look of that saturn ion
                              you defo gonna go to the right way, even tho i second that w/the rotas
                              but meh, you still can get them afterwards :P

Comment

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                                Didnt know you were NJ. may have to check it out at a meet.
                                most definitely, Im from Houston...moved up here a lil while ago thanks to uncle Sam, lemme know what meets you hit up, I know a big one recently is the woodbury parking garage on Thursdays.

Originally posted by UnitedWeStance... View Post
                                Another Saturn! Yours is bad ass! I wish mine was that nice but its just my DD/ Commuter...
                                haha gotta represent, love the look of yours too, sits nice, perfect paint after 10+ years cuz its plastic! lol gotta love that.

Originally posted by balleur View Post
                                i was reluctant to even check out this thread but damn im impressed!

great lookin saturn, id say add 10mm spacers in the rear
                                lol keeping it real....appreciate your input, your Bimmer was one of the ones tha ones that had me sold on the vette wheels(though you got the ZR1s) but your thinking exactly like I am w/an extra 10 out back, I wish I woulda went w/a bigger adapter, dammit, I wonder what adding a spacer to the adapter would ride like vs getting completely new adapters.

Anyone doing something like that??

Originally posted by EmeraldoFan View Post
                                wow, gotta love that look of that saturn ion
                                you defo gonna go to the right way, even tho i second that w/the rotas
                                but meh, you still can get them afterwards :P

Originally posted by DrM3 View Post
                                best saturn ive seen.
                                love the sawblades
                                Thanks fellas and I might hafta snag the Rotas back for spring haha...

Getting a good camera soon for some better pics, probably get some spacers for the back first w/some shims...
                                Last edited by Dom_J; 02-01-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X