Burgundrot E28 524td restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zic View Post
    3,5 inch really? That's awesome, did not think the 3,5inch lips would poke so "little" since if you did that setup on some RS it would poke way more.
    How are you gonna assemble the wheels, Sandwich mounted?

Also are you gonna keep the engine? Or are you going with a m51 or something else?
    3,5" really the RC center has a very low ET compared to RS plus i work at a CNC-machining center, so i can MAKE them fit better haha..

i'm gonna start with the center.. machine the original surface on the center and on the inner barrel so the outer lip can mount on top.. if you understand what i tried to describe ? :P

i'll be keeping the engine! i loove those m21's since the 524td verson of e28 i so rare, i like too say the car is gonna be "original" except of the coilovers, RC-wheels, stainless steel exhaust and the tinted windows

Comment

the BBS RC/RS.. RC center, RC customized barrels, customized stepped 3,5" lip on all 4, RS center cap, RS Nut and BBS emblem..!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

So awesome.

Is that center cap gonna sit like that? because i know people use the 16 inch style5's center caps. they fit better than that.
        Like these. http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/?felge=50
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
          So awesome.

Is that center cap gonna sit like that? because i know people use the 16 inch style5's center caps. they fit better than that.
          Like these. http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/?felge=50
          It isn't finished yet! i got too machined some thread in the center disk it will be looking perfect after that

Comment

Any progress on this!

My favorite build here, as I have E28 M535 project going on!

-Timo
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Mushroom Motorsport - Performance since 2003

My E28 M535 project..

Comment

this is awesome , with the work you put in to make it flawless i really hope you switch it up on the interior too... the old brittle plastics must go. i say custom E36 or trimmed e39 interior )

Comment

I am definitely following this, looking forward to the end result.

Comment

Originally posted by E28fredrik View Post
                  here is the wheels im gonna use!

BBS RC090.. original 2pieces but i am building them to 3pieces, with a specialmade outer lip.. im gonna come back to exactly how im gonna bulid them!

here i just tested them on the car, to see how they gonna fit... what do you guys think??
                  This is gonna be the best e28 ever!!!!!
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

wow... absolutely amazing work man!
                    sigpic

Comment

Amazing!!!
                      Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Wow. Immaculate work man! Can't wait to see this when you finish it and follow it along the journey! Sub'd
                        Just lower it.

Comment

Hi again good people

Its been a while since my last update, but things had been done

i'm gonna let the pictures do the talking next

Comment

YES finally an update. I was stalking your photobucket account, tho you have added a few new pictures since last time i looked.
                            So stoked for this.

*edit, i see that you have a couple extra doors around. Willing to sell any of them?
                            Also, how big is the center diameter of the RC's? It's number C on this link

http://www.tunershop.de/info/aussenb...sblatt_com.pdf
                            Last edited by Zic; 10-08-2013, 09:50 PM.
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

hell yeah! no corners cut. looking forward to updates
                              1984 BMW 745i - 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe
                              I always know when im hitting boost because i can start to feel the springs of the seat in my back

Comment

Wow,....you win, and the build is not even done.

Comment

Working...
                                X